Chapter 14

Y/n's Pov

I woke up to find myself in Daniel's arms. I remembered going to sleep with Daniel..But I guess I didn't go back to Jake's.

Shoot. I forgot to tell Jake I was staying here.

Ring! Ring!

"Hello?" I asked.

"Where the hell are you Y/n! I was about to call the police about you if you didn't answer this last call and-" I cut him off, knowing if I didn't he'd probably go on for hours.

"I fell asleep at Daniel's house. I'm okay. I forgot to tell you because I fell asleep" I explained. He let in a deep sigh before talking once again.

"You're going to be the death of me one day. Be back by 8 pm tonight. You're parents are coming over." I nodded, not remembering this was a phone call, and hung up.

"I didn't know you slept over" Daniel stated. His voice was hoarse and surprisingly deep.

"I did. I wasn't supposed to, but I just passed out." I let out a small laugh before he slid out of bed and to me. I was still in my sweat and T shirt while Daniel was in basketball shorts and a T shirt. Even though he looked like a mess, he was stunning.

"I'm gonna get ready." Daniel went into the bathroom with slightly red cheeks while I nodded and went downstairs. Surprisingly, only Jonah was up drinking coffee.

"Morning Y/n" he tiredly stated.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"We came to check on Daniel to see you sleeping with him. It was cute so we took pictures." My mouth formed a small 'o' from his explanation before Jack came down.

"If you want some of Jonah's coffee put some sugar and cream. He likes his coffee black." Jonah rolled his eyes while Jack and I had disgust written on our face.

"I'll start making the pancakes" Jonah sighed. Jack smiled while I stood there surprised Jonah can even cook. Halfway while Jonah was cooking Corbyn came down. He was surprisingly smiling wearing his shorts and T shirt with a Teddy Bear in his arms.

"Hey guys- Oh Y/n! I didn't know you were here!" He threw his stuffed plushy onto the couch before going up to Jack and I, who were laughing our butts off. Corbyn was now in the kitchen facetiming Christina over the phone. Right after the pancakes were fully cooked Daniel and Zach finally came down.

"Did Daniel get a good night's rest sleeping with Y/n?" Jack playfully ask. Jack then started recording as Daniel walked by, grunted, and left the scene.

As usual.

...

...

...

I came to Jake's house at 8 pm like he said to see Jake with my parents. "What's going on?" I asked.

"No hello? No great to see you mom and dad?" I rolled my eyes before hugging my parents.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"So, we have good and bad news" my mother announced.

"We're moving to La and you'll live in our house. The bad news is..."

"We found out about Daniel's current state, and we think it's best that you shouldn't be near him until he's in a better..Mental state"