Chapter 09

Daniel texted back.

Daniel

You texted. I thought you'd never actually text me.

Y/n

Why's that?

Daniel

I have my reasons.

Y/n

And they are...?

Daniel

I'd rather not say.

Anyways, would you like to hangout with me tomorrow?

Y/n

I'm free but how?

Daniel

Well I am getting my haircut tomorrow.

Y/n

By yourself?

Daniel

Yeah. I convinced them to.

Y/n

Okay. Pick me up tomorrow?

Daniel

Okay, see ya at 10 tomorrow.

Y/n

Bye, sweet dreams

Daniel

You too...

Princess.

Daniel changed Y/n to Princess

...

...

...

Read.

I woke up at 8 to get ready. Since it was just Daniel and I, I'm able to wear whatever I want. I decided to put on a F/c (Favorite color) T shirt with shorts. I put on my white converse and headed out the door to see a certain blue eyed boy pull up.

"Fancy seeing you here," I stated. He sent me a small smile and unlocked the car, letting me in.

"So, where do you wanna go?" he asked, "After my haircut at least." I pondered for a moment.

"Why Don't We go somewhere we haven't been to in a while?" I bursted out laughing while Daniel just stared at me with a small smile on his face. I couldn't tell if he was deep in thought, happy, sad, or even angry.

"I'm down. Let's go shall we?"

"We shall."

A few hours after he got his haircut I decided to drive, even though Daniel protested. I didn't tell him where I was going, but I know where I'm going.

The piano shop.

I don't know if I can get in or if Aunt Chel even has it anymore, but I can only dream right?

"Can you please tell me where you're bringing us?" Daniel begged. I shook my head as we went on the road where the piano shop is. As we pulled up to a sidewalk near the piano shop Daniel got nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head as he whispered something I couldn't even hear. We both left the car and went the direction of the piano shop to see...

It was gone.

..

..

...

Instead it had cellos, violins, guitars, and pianos. I couldn't tell if it was owned by someone else or if my aunt just made some changes. We looked inside to see the middle was replaced by a piano and cello.

What are the odds of that?

A/n

School is killing me.. I seriously did my science poster wrong by doing it horizontal instead of vertical. And I can't just change it since I put sharpie all over it. And I can't just replace the poster...

Someone, kill me now.

Thanksss

-Megel670