Chapter 16

"Y/n? Y/n!" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Emma and Madi worryingly looking at my texts.

"I'm so sorry but-"

"It's okay. Plus I decided it'd be best if we all go" Madi planned. Emma nodded along while I sat there dumbfounded. Madi explained her plan of how to sneak to Cali without being caught and fast enough that Daniel will hopefully be okay.

Daniel's Pov

She left me again. For the first few hours I did nothing but stare at the door with no emotion running through my body. After that was a blur, but it must've been so bad that Zach won't even go near me. Jack moved out of what used to be our room and told me to never leave.

Day 01.

I was brought eggs and sausages with a bottle of water for breakfast, but got nothing else to eat. "Thanks" I whispered.

"Actually eat your food for once" Jonah remarked before leaving. I mentally rolled my eyes as Jonah left the room. I ate- tried eating all the food but terribly failed. I went on my phone and started scrolling through social media before downloading gaming apps. Eventually it got boring so I decided to sleep the rest of the day.

Day 02.

Doing nothing but going on my phone and nap made me realize how much I wanted to go back outside.

Jack wouldn't mind if I turned our room into a garden?

Oh wait. He left the room because of me.

I wrote down a list of everything I would need and ordered all of the items I would need to transform my room online. I knew the boys wouldn't let me out of my room, but I'm sure I'll be okay if I sneak out once..Right?

Day 03.

The items came..Surprisingly fast.

I went downstairs to see all the boxes in the lobby where the boys put ordered online items for each other to take for ourselves. I looked downstairs and outside to see they were outside swimming.

Perfect.

I went downstairs and took my boxes. After a few rounds of taking my boxes and going back upstairs I looked in the kitchen. Getting some food for myself won't be bad..Right? I ran to the kitchen and went to the fridge to see a bucket of Kfc chicken. I put the food in the microwave and..

"What the hell are you doing?!" I turned around to see Jack. I took out my heated up Kfc bucket and tried to leave before Jack could do anything. He grabbed my wrist and mumbled incoherent things while dragging me to my room. "Stay here. You're never coming out ever again. If you need food text us." I nodded as he left. I darted for the boxes and took everything out.

After what seemed like days, I finally finished. The plants were hung above me, the paintings of flowers are splashed on my wall, the fake grass sprawled on my room..

It was beautiful.

I felt like I was outside...

But I wasn't.

Day 04.

I'm positive I'm going crazy...