Chapter 08

Time froze as we stared into each other. I wanted to run, yet my legs didn't move. I wanted to hug him in joy, yet I was afraid of him fearing me once again. All I did was take my sunglasses and put them back on me. "I'm sorry," was all that came out of my mouth as I exited the room. I couldn't run back, but I needed to.

I came back downstairs to see Emma washing the dishes and everyone else outside. "Where's your food?"

"Guess I left it in Daniel's room. It'll be okay though. I'm gonna go to everyone else." She nodded and continued washing the dishes while I came out to everyone else.

"You took a while. Can you take a photo for us?" I nodded as I was handed Jonah's phone. Instead of taking pictures of them, I took pictures of myself. I eventually handed back his phone to see them groan in response.

"You're pretty in those photos, but we need to take a picture for instagram. Can you be serious and take a picture of us this time?" I nodded and gave them the signal to pose as I took pictures of them this time, getting them to post a picture for their music account.

"Can't I get some credit?" I ask. They nodded as I get a notification I took the picture.

"Daniel?" I turned around to see Daniel hopelessly staring at me.

"I ate your lasagna..Sorry. Why'd you run off like that?" I shrugged before Emma went outside.

"We gotta go. Let's go, Raina," she ordered. I gave everyone a hug before going to Daniel. We hugged for a rather long time until Daniel whispered to me.

"I put my number into the pocket of your sweater. Text me...Please. For me." He secretly kissed my temple before letting go of me. I nodded and left with Emma.

Emma dropped me off after we got Starbucks. "When will we see them again?" I asked.

"In a few days. They have rehearsals for the upcoming days making us unable to see them." I nodded and went out of the car. "See you soon!" I waved goodbye and left the house, leaving time to text Daniel.

Y/n

Hey

A/n

Hello! So I did a double update today.

I'll post on Tuesday or Wednesday.

-Megel670