Chapter 20

We went to the nearest police station to find Corbyn in the lobby, waiting for Jack and Daniel. "Y/n, Zach!" Corbyn ran up to us and hugged us as tight as he could. For a moment we all hugged in silence, relieved that we were okay.

"Jack and Daniel are in interrogating offices, but I'm sure they'll be out soon. I hope so" Corbyn presumed. Something inside of me knew that this will hurt Jack and Daniel's relationship, perhaps forever.

But scars heal...Right?

"Mr. Besson" Corbyn's head shop up to reveal an officer in his late 40's with a unshaven beard with tired eyes, "Mr. Avery and Mr. Seavey will have no charges. We need the fee." Corbyn profusely nodded as he took out his checkbook and wrote down a check of..

$800, for Daniel and jack.

"Jesus.." Zach whispered. I silently nodded as we watched Corbyn give the officer the check and let out a sigh of relief.

"Now we have bad news" the officer announced, "We noticed Daniel's corrupted behavior and decided to sign him up for a therapist. I promise you he'll be in good hands"

Daniel won't be safe.

"Thank you" I whispered. The officer nodded before Daniel and Jack both went in the room. Daniel was holding paperwork while Jack was glaring at Daniel. Both Daniel and Jack's eyes scanned the room, looking at each of us before looking at each other in disgust.

"Where's Jonah?" Daniel asked.

"He's in the hospital..Because of you" Jack spit out.

"He's okay. In the meantime, you two need to come back together. Like the man said in New York, don't be the weak link. Right now we have two. You two. Daniel, we need you in your best health soon while you mustn't hold your grudge, Jack. Tour is coming up and I don't want our band splitting up in less than a year." Everyone looked at Corbyn in shock. He was never this serious unless it was this major. I looked at Jack and Daniel and could tell something changed. Maybe they finally realized, maybe they were boiling in anger, something.

Do something.

But I didn't, once again.

And like that, the two went their separate ways out onto the parking lot.

A/n

Imagines are held off. So sorry. I promise I will post them, but not yet :(

-Megel670