Chapter 13: She Devil

3rd Person's PoV
   Elizabeth Stark, was known to the world as the rich, beautiful, sassy, and perfect daughter of Tony Stark.

     Perfect? No, that wasn't her. She was rough, jagged, and very much cracked. She wasn't as elegant, she loves sports and combat, she loves pranks and she is sassy as hell. Just like his father, aiming for the saying, 'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree'. But she was God damn pure. She was kind, humble, sweet, and very friendly. She saw the good in every human being, even those who were evil and cruel.

And even as a child, she was a pure hearted soul.

But she can be a real devil when she wants to be.

Elise's PoV
    When we landed, I was the first one out, almost bumping into agents. The Helicarrier was big, it was packed, but it can use improvements. Coulson and Steve Rogers stepped out, along with the pilot. I gave him a sloppy salute and he saluted back, walking away. Natasha came and greeted us, asking Coulson to hit the bridge for a face time.

"How's my favorite girl?" She asked, smiling at me, while I grinned. I pounced on her, and she laughed.

"I miss you! Do you know how hard it is to take care of dad? I mean... Oh my gosh! I love your hair! Did you cut it? It's so pretty, and soft!" I babbled, my ADHD getting the best of me. She chuckled, and carried me, hugging me close. Steve carried my backpack, and we walked down the jet's driveway.

"There was quite a buzz around here, finding you from the ice," Nat started. "Did Coulson swoon?" I asked. "Nope, I thought he would though. Did he ask you to sign his Captan America trading cards yet?" Nat asked directing his question to Steve.

"Trading cards?" He asked confused.

"They're vintage, he's very proud," Nat said, stopping when she saw someone. I looked at her direction, and saw Dr. Banner. Oh yeah! He was part of the mission. He seemed to be kind of lost, cause he was moving around and bumping into people.

"Dr. Banner!" I call out, so he can see us. He looks our way, walks over and shake Steve's hand.

"Dr. Banner," he greeted. "Oh, yeah hi, they told me you'd be coming," Dr. Banner replied.

"Word is you can find the cube?" Wow... Is he always like this?

"Yes he is," Nat whispered. "Did I speak my mind?" I whispered back. She grinned, then nodded her head. Shrugging, I turned back to Dr. Banner and Steve. Tasha and I watched them talk. Creepy...

"Is that the only word on me?" Mr. Banner asked, letting go of Steve's hand.

"Only word I care about," Steve answered, nodding his head feebly. Dr . Banned seemed to take in the sentiment, and asked him, "Must be strange for you, all of this?"

Steve looked around his surroundings. Jets of different models and agents surrounded us, seeming to prepare for something. "Well, this is actually kind of familiar," Steve answered. Natasha put me down, her hand holding mine.

"Gentlemen, you may want to step inside. It's gonna get a little hard to breathe," She said, a knowing smirk gracing her red and pretty lips. 'Hard to breathe?' What does that mean? Then, the Helicarrier started to shake.

"Woah! Is this a submarine?!" I shrieked, excited while letting go of Nat's hand and edging a bit to the edge.

"Really? They wanted me in a submerged pressurised metal container?" Dr. Banner asks, while moving closer to the side too. Him and I peered at the sides, and four lift fans spun around, and lifted the carrier in the air, then it dawned on me...