Chapter 17: STUPID

"You deserved it motherflunker."

Then, AC/DC started to blast through the jet's SS mic. The familiar lines of 'Shoot to Thrill' were very very very hard not to miss. As the song came to a very dramatic end, Iron Man landed right in front of us.

"No weapons, no missiles, and no lasers," I stopped him quickly, my voice a bit hoarse. "I took care of it, now take him to the jet, and be quiet." I walked over to the jet, and clenched my fists, as I felt a familiar buzz in my stomach.

It was only momentarily, but that buzz was familiar, and it meant that I was to go back to my proper age after at least five or six hours. Sighing, three men followed me to the jet, as the hatch opened, and Natasha came peering out.

"Hey, you did great out there Elise," she praised, giving me a side hug, as I smile tiredly.

"Thanks, it's been a long day, Aunt Nat," I whisper, now hugging her hips, seeing as I was still gosh dang five. Nat bent down to my level and hugged me.

"I know," she whispered back, and stood up. She lead me to a bench and sat me down.

"You wanna be co-pilot?" She asked, heading over to the jet console.

"Nah, I'll be fine here," I shrug, and laid down on the cold hard bench. Closing my eyes, I heard heavy footsteps and clinking sounds, which meant Loki, Dad, and Rogers were coming in. I groan. Stupid God. Stupid-butt Captain. Stupid Loki and his Jawline. Stupid dad and his muscles. Stupid Captain and his shield. Stupid  Loki.

"Stupid," I muttered, and opened my eyes.

"Who is?" Dad asked, the face plate of the suit sliding off to reveal his face.

"You are," I muttered, loud enough for them to hear.

"You wound me," Dad remarked, placing a hand on his chest, feigning hurt.

"Stupid, melodramatic father and his stupid-butt wit," I mumble to myself, but dad caught on.

"Hey, you're the one who's melodramatic and acting all 'Bloody Big Head'," Dad pointed an accusing finger at me.

"You're old," I roll my eyes. He laughs.

"Am not," he sits down near my feet.

"Are too, and don't argue, you are old, and you're like 40, and that's near half a century," I kicked the chest of his suit, smiling. He smiled, and rolled his eyes.

"Careful with the eye-roll old man, your eyes might get paralyzed and fall off," I remarked.

"Shh, no one must know," Dad shushed me, and I laugh at his antics.

"Ah yes, being in the presence of two Stark in one jet, with their goddamn wit and bickering," Nat chuckles, looking at us through the rear view mirror. "Feels like a dream."

"Better believe it," Dad said, standing up, his suit making whizzing noises. I stood up from laying down on the bench, and was met face to face with a stupid green-eyed god.

"Stupid God," I mumble. He raised a brow, and I raised one too, challenging him.

"What?" I ask, my Italian accent rolling off my tongue.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Hey, shut up, or I blast you," dad said, pointing a laser at him. I stare at Loki a little longer, and make my eyes glow a hue of blue, and he jerked back. I stood up, and walked over to Natasha on the co-pilot seat.

"Do you have any more chocolate?" I asked, and she looked back at me, and smirked.

"Left bench, lower bunk, compartment A," she whispered, making sure no one heard. Fun Fact about Nat: She keeps a stash of chocolate on every jet, and makes sure no one can find them.

"Thanks," I kiss her cheek. Skipping back to dad, I went to the left bench, where Loki was sitting. Yay! I roll my eyes. I sat down on the floor, and pulled compartment A and saw glory!

I squealed. Chocolates galore!

Picking up a Hersheys bar, I quickly closed the comaprtment. 

"How many chocolates has she had?" I heard dad ask Nat.

"Um, 27 I think? I lost count at 20," she answered.

Uh-oh. I saw dad give me a pointed look.

"Technically, it's 25 and a half, I shared the previous one with Capsicle," I point out, standing up.

"We're gonna discuss this later," dad said, emphasizing 'later'. I laugh nervously, and sit down next to Loki, who chuckled a bit.

Suddenly, the jet coms crackled to life.

"Said anything?" I heard Fury ask Nat. Nat shook her head feebly.

"Not a word," Nat answered. Fury sighed.

"Just get himself here. We're low on time."

"Roger that."

I heard Dad and Cap whispering.

"I don't like it," Cap whispered to dad.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Ahh, Dad and his nicknames. One of his many defining qualities.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy, this guy packs a wallop," Steve answered. He has a point though.

"Still, you are pretty spry, for an old fellow," Dad remarked. "What's your thing? Pilates?"

"What?"

"It's like calisthenics, you might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a... Capsicle," dad answered smugly. Way to keep it subtle dad.

Steve pointed an 'I'm-serious' look at Dad.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in," Steve said, annoyed.

"This is good," I mutter to myself, leaning back as I enjoyed the show and my chocolate.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you," Dad mumbled, loud enough for me to hear.

Thunder and lightning strikes from a distance. Where is this coming from?

"Where is this coming from?" Nat, you totally read my mind.

Thunder crackled overhead, shaking the jet. I felt Loki move, and I looked at him, to see him looking a bit scared? Or expecting?

"What? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve taunted.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows," Loki shot back.

"What follows?" I ask. Loki, lightning. Lightning, Loki. I ponder on rhe statement. I gasp.

"Thor," I whisper. There was a blinding light ast the hatch was opened, and with all his shiny glory, the mighty Thor with a billowing cape, and a hammer stepped in. Wow, that hair is gold.

Thor took Loki by the neck, and flew out as quick as he came in.

"Now there's that guy."