Chapter 16: Motherflunker

"We're here."

I jumped out of my reverie, jerking from my seat.  I looked down to my hands, to see the Hersheys Dark Chocolate bar disappeared and now fully into my lil' stomach. Wow, I eat fast. Dad was right. I do have a creature in my stomach!

"Elise?" Nat snapped me out of my thoughts again. I jumped, again, and looked at her. Okay, focus Lizzie, we have a mission.

"I said change of plans," she answered, looking at me through a mirror at the front.

"Why?" I asked, confused. She sighed.

"Loki already has civilians in his grasp, it's all over the net, and I'm gonna drop you off a few blocks away from Loki, then you sneak into the crowd," she started off, as I walked over to her seat.

"Then what?" I ask, intrigued.

"Me and Cap are gonna settle  right under the commotion, and warn Loki. If he doesn't comply, we blast him."

"Aww, I wanna be the one to blast him," I whined.

"Don't you think it'd be much memorable if you do it personally, you know, fist to face, knee to gut, and head butt?" Ohh... Nat knows me good.

"Okay, you had me at fist to face," I exclaim, excited. "But wait, why do I have to wait in the crowd?" I ask, confused.

"You know how stubborn Germans are, I know one of them are gonna stand up," she sighed at the end. I nod, totally putting two and two together. She's right, Germans are a bit stubborn, talking from experience.

"Okay, here we are, and do you need a parachute?" She asked, letting go of one of the handles, and faced me, one hand still steering the jet. I shook my head no.

"Nope, I'll do just fine," I say, making my way over the hatch.

"Be careful sweetie!" Nat yelled over the loud blast of wind as the shaft opened.

"I always am Natty!" I yell back, and jumped 20 feet down. I prepared my knees, and rolled on the pavement when my hands made contact with the ground, perfectly executing a landing.

I stood up, dusting my catsuit. Pressing two fingers on my earpiece, it crackled to life.

"Nat, I'm safe and sound, now heading west to Loki's location," I reported, now sprinting to Loki's location.

"Alright, be careful love," Nat answered.

"Okay, over and out Widow," I answered back, hearing Nat chuckle.

"Over and out Luna," Nat said, still chuckling. I grin, now seeing a lot of people running towards me.

"I told you codenames were cool," I retort.

"Just get over there already," Nat answered, and I can vision her rolling her eyes as she says this.  I laugh.

"Help!"

"Please! Help us!"

Screams for help and mercy were getting louder. More people kept bumping me, but I just trudged on. I saw a lot of Loki duplicates, and blended in with the people standing. I kneeled as the Lokis yell 'KNEEL'. Sheesh, Loki has control issues, we better fix that. I looked to my left, to see an old German. He looked at me, and smiled reassuringly.

"Is this not simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's..." I started to tune him out, as I stared into his eyes. They were blue.

His eyes were green. They were earthly emerald green. Not electric and bright blue. This is not Loki. Nope. I wanted to find out more, so I used my telepathy to scratch at the base of his mind, but pulled back when I got electrocuted. This... This isn't him. His mind and soul doesn't electrocute me when I reach out to him using telepathy. His mind was like a still river, flowing gracefully with a golden aura, so soothing and relaxed. But this... His aura was gold, and blue. It was bumpy, and it shocks. Literally. It was like a waterfall. So beautiful yet so deadly.

This is not him.

I jumped out of my reverie, when the old man beside me stood up.

"Not to men like you," he said bravely, chin up, shoulders back, and back straight. A stance of a man ready to defend.

I assume Loki said somethings offensive.

"There are no men like me," Loki grinned evilly. A shiver ran downmy spine, not a good one.

"There are always, men like you," the German retorted back spitefully, as Loki raised his scepter, pointing it at the man. Predictable.

I started to quickly conjure up a telepathic forcefield.

"Look to your elder people," Loki said, as a beam of blue shot out of the scepter. I stood up quickly, the forcefield absorbing the energy, as the colors red, green, and blue glow brighter. It surrounded us in a hexagonal style, moving or rotating, for a lack of better word, around us.

"Hi!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

Loki looked pissed. He shot another beam, aiming at me, angrily.

Then, the Star Spangled Man with a plan jumped down in front of me, using his shield to block the blast, hitting Loki in the process.

"Show off," I muttered under my breath, as I ensured that the man wasn't harmed, and told the civilians to find and seek for cover. Soon enough, Cap an Loki was in a heated fight, and Loki was winning, as he pinned Cap to the floor, pointing his scepter at his head.

"Kneel," Loki said, but before Steve could react, I threw a ball of telepathic force straight at Loki. It sent him flying backwards, as he hit his head on a pavement.

"Hey, you know you're pissing me off," I growl. Loki stood up, and grinned.

"Oh, I don't know you," he said, curiosity in his voice. I scoffed, and sent another ball at him, making him fall on his butt again.

"Your energy is quite strong, familiar even," he pointed out, shooting me with his scepter.

I expanded the forcefield I had created earlier, and as the blue power of the scepter touched the shield, it was instantly absorbed, making mine glow brighter and be stronger.

I ran at Loki, keeping the shield on, as the energy balls swirl around my hands. As I reached him, I jumped, and straddled his chest.

I punched his face, as the energy of red, green, and blue shocked him.

"Agh!" He grunted. I stood up, and pounded my palm on his chest, as rising anger consumed me. The force of my energy went straight into his armor, as he jolted out of shock and pain. I did this again, then did it again, using both hands.

God, he's making me so angry. Once upon a time, I was this little girl with my father and mom. Then, dad became Iron Man, and then and then and then, I fell in love with a god, and got de-aged, and then had to go into a floating fortress, and then had to go and find and capture a god. And that god was the one that I thought was dead and had mourned for at least a total of a month. And then, he comes up to Earth, alive and well, he goes to enslave all human kind! I mean, what the hell?!

My life is so crappy?! Why did I get the crazy one?!

I panted, as I looked at Loki, his mouth forming an 'o' as he panted. I glared at him, as I punched his face, kneed his stomach, still using the energy balls so that the pain will double, and gave him a head butt. All this, as I thought of how I'm gonna explain to him that I, Elizabeth Stark, just kicked  his ass.

"You deserved it motherflunker."