Chapter 3

Gracies POV
"ahhhh I love you Matthew can We please take pictures with you?!" I asked him

"of course, id be happy too" he said back with a smile.

After we posed with him he didnt even walk right away. Instead we started talking. We told him about us moving to LA. He said he lives in LA too, hes coming home from an event. We looked at each other and screamed in our heads, what street? He replied "summer ave", AHHHH we are moving there!!!!! "aww thats so cool heres my number, we should hang out sometime" and he winked right at Courtney and hugged us both good bye.

Courtneys POV
AHHH OMG HE WINKED AT ME OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM IS THIS EVEN REAL LIFE

"Sure" I said trying to stay calm.

After he hugged us bye and walked away me and Gracie made sure he was out if earshot until we started jumping around and freaking out because this was the best day if our lives omg I can't explain all the emotions I'm dealing with right now.

Gracie POV
I totally ship catthew omg that would be so perf.

We started freaking out after he walked away.

"HE WINKED AT ME!!" Courtney screamed over and over.

"HE WINKED AT YOU!!!" I screamed back. I was so happy for her. Maybe if we hang out with him, some of his friends will be there😏.

After we get our bags, we call a cab to drive is back to our new house. Our parents saw it in person but we didn't so we don't exactly know what to expect.

Courtney POV
We pulled up in our drive way and I gasped. It was beautiful. We payed the driver and after we brought all of our bags inside we stared jumping in a circle. "OMIGOD" was all we could both say.

After a few minutes of that, we stared putting stuff away. 30 mins later, we found our surf boards and remembered that we were going to go surfing.

We made our way outside and found our black jeep already there. Mom and dad had it sent here a week or two ago. Lets go surfing!

Gracie POV
We grabbed our boards and st them against our car, as Matt walked out of his house. Courtney started blushing and I just got really excited because we get to live across the street from MATT ESPINOSA.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi!!" Courtney said. "What's up?!"

"I'm just going out to catch some waves. What about you?" He asked us.

"Same!" I said "do you want to come with us? Trying to start something for him and Courtney.

"Sure," he started "but I'm meeting jack g and jack j there if that's ok with you!"

OMG WHAT AM I DREAMING

"Of course!! Ill drive" I said

"Cool let me just grab my board." He said running across the street to get his surfboard.

A/N comment and vote!! We take any suggestions!!