Chapter 6

Courtney POV
After me and Gracie had a heart to heart, we just stayed in my room talking about how microwaves shouldn't explode metal these days.

I hear the door bell and jump up to check my hair and my outfit. I want everything to be perfect.

Gracie, right on cue read my mind. "You look great" she said flashing my a quick smile, "everything's going to be perfect!!"

"Thanks" I said, "that really means a lot" I say returning the smile.

We walked downstairs and saw Matt and the Jacks standing at the door. Matt held my had as I walked down the steps and Jack G conjoined his elbow with Gracie's and jokingly said, "let us walk ma' lady." Making fun of Matt. We all started laughing.

Gracie's POV
He held her hand as they walked down the steps.

This is major.

OMG.

I can't believe it.

They're so perfect.

I walked down the steps with Jack G and my right, with joined arms (OMG) and Jack J on my left laughing with the rest of us.

We all walked across to Matthews driveway and jumped in his car and started do drive to the boardwalk. Matt was driving, Courtney in the front, me and the Jacks in the back.

When we got to the boardwalk, we decided to get something to eat so we all stopped at one of the food trucks. We were all talking and laughing and forgetting that we were with some of the most famous boys in America and we just acted like ourselves.

That is, until a few girls wearing barely any clothes and caked on makeup walked over to us.

Jack G POV
I'm surprised Courtney and Gracie were such big fans, they were really good at acting like we were normal guys. We all talked about anything and everything together until a few fake looking girls walked over to us.

"Hiiiiii" they said to us. Not Courtney or Gracie just me, jack and Matt.

"Hi girls," Matt started, "listen I'm really sorry but we're not taking pictures right now. We're kinda busy." And barely looked at them. I could tell he felt bad. We love our fans, honestly but sometimes, we just want to be guys.

"Pleaseeee" they begged "it will only take 2 seconds!!"

He gave in. "Ok but just one picture alright?" Me and jack both got up too and one of them asked Gracie to take the picture. What they call 1 picture turned out to be 999,999,999

Finally, we said that it was enough and that we had to go.

"Okayyy" they said. Geez they don't know how short a word is supposed to be, do they?

Gracie POV
Omg this is taking forever I thought as I took yet another picture of them all over Matt, Jack, and jack.

You could totally tell by their faces and Courtney's that they were annoyed. Those girls just don't know how to take a hint, seriously!!

Once they left, Matt apologized so many times until we all just started laughing. Courtney said about 999,999,999 times that she was fine with it and she totally understood but Matt doesn't seem to know how to take a hint either.

They eventually left because Matt wanted 'to make it up to Courtney' when they got up, I winked at her and she chuckled a little.

Now I'm alone with Jack and Jack.

NOW IM ALONE WOTH FREAKING JACK JOHNSON AND JACK GILINSKY.

wow.

I'm diggin the Cali life

Matt POV
I felt really bad about those girls coming to us but I decided to take it as a good opportunity and invited Courtney to walk around with me alone for a little bit.

We walked side by side for a few minutes not saying anything until she decided to break the silence.

Courtney POV
"So tell me about yourself"

"I bet you already know everything" he said to me joking.

"How about you tell me something you've never told anyone before and I'll do the same?" I asked

"Alright" he said "but I'm not going first!!"

"Ok" I said thinking, "when I was 10, I tried to start a YouTube channel and my first video was me walking around my town pretending to be Dora." I said laughing, "now you"

He was laughing too hard to every talk though. I understand, too I would do the same thing if I were him.

After his laughing calmed down he said "one time when I was 7 I forgot to feed my fish and then he died because my cat got him out of the bowl but I thought he disintegrated from starvation." Laughing even harder.

By now, we were both holding our sides laughing and barely walking.

Then I saw a Ferris wheel. "Let's go on!!" I said dragging him in the line

A/N sorry for any typos!!! Vote, follow and comment!!!