Chapter 102

Gracie POV
Hayes quickly rubbed his hands on the front of his shorts and did a quick hair flip before saying "let's do this."

He walked over towards the girl and rubbed the back of his neck; I was about 19 feet away so I could still hear them. "Hi I'm Hayes."

"OMIGOD hi! I'm Jess I'm a huge fan!" She hugged him.

He hugged her back "Thank you! I saw you over there and I was wondering if I could get your number, you seem pretty cool."

She handed him his phone and she handed him hers so they could type each others numbers in.

"I'll text you later." Hayes winked before walking over to me. She blushed and waved goodbye to him.

"Good job Hayes!" I say and pat his back. We walked over to the nearest ice cream shop and both got 5 scoops our favorite types of ice cream on waffle cones.

We chose a small table with a red umbrella covering it to sit down at.

"So you and jack huh?" Hayes asks me wiggling his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I blushed.

He laughed "Oh my god shut up we all know you guys have a thing for each other."

"I don't think he likes me back." I sighed and licked my ice cream cone before it dripped off the side.

JackG POV
"I don't think he likes me back." Gracie sighed as I walked towards her and Hayes.

"Maybe you should ask him." Hayes suggests.

She put her head in her hands and her cone into a bowl next to her. "I don't want to get hurt."

"He's a good guy, he wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you."

"You never really know." She sighed again.

I waited for a minute in silence then I walked around the corner so she and hates wouldn't know that I heard them.

"Sup." I nodded my head upwards.

Gracie looked suprised at first but then acted casual.

"Hi" they both said.

"Want to go on the Ferris wheel with me Gracie?" I asked her.

"Sure" she answered "Hayes find the other boys."

He nodded his head and left us to walk alone to the ride. It was silent but not an awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence especially with all the other people walking around us. I took her hand as we walked together and said it was so I wouldn't loose her but I kinda actually wanted to hold her hand (shhh don't tell her😉). In line, we were behind a bunch of 5th graders that kept talking to us and making us be the judges of their burping contests.

It was something me, jack, and sam would do when we were little kids.

We got in the ride after a 14 minute wait and I held her hand then too.

"Still afraid to loose me?" She laughed.

I blushed but didn't answer, I didn't want to tell her how I feel but I do want to kiss her when we got to the top; it's the perfect lighting because it's about 8 and I heard for some reason, there is going to be fireworks soon so I hope it the perfect timing.

"Sooo..." I awkwardly rubbed my thumb on the outside of her hand.

"Sooo..." She repeated and smiled at me.

I rubbed the back oft neck thinking of what to say. "Are you excited for magcon coming up?"

"OMG yes!" She screamed. "I can't wait! Me and Courtney gave gotten more and more followers and stuff so we can make vines there too!"

I smiled "of corse you can! That's the best part, other than meeting fans of corse!"

She laughed "it's amazing to think about how many people look up to you and love you even if you don't know their name, especially coming from a small town and no expectation of this to happen."

"I know right." I nodded.

Just then we reached the top and heard over a speaker: "were very sorry folks but there have been some slight technical difficulties; we would appreciate your cooperation and will get the ride started up again as soon as possible."

*boom boom*

Gracie looked off into the distant sky and laughed. "I love fireworks!"

"Same."

She at there watching the sky with her hair blowing in the wind and her eyes slightly more wide than usual. She's one if those girls who doesn't wear much make up and doesn't look bad. I leaned in to kiss her cheek when she turned towards me.

Sparks flew.

We both kept our lips connected as she wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands snaked around her waist. The fireworks in the background kept going off and I felt a raindrop fall from the sky a few seconds later. I pulled my lips from hers to look up and see millions of raindrops falling down. We both smiled at each other and leaned in again.

The ride started up again as we sat in the cold rain but I didn't matter because her lips were soft and warm.

The operated of the ride stood at the bottom and cleared his throat.

"Sorry" I said and we both stood up, hand in hand.

From: Jack Jack
Were meeting at the car in 10 mins because they're closing the park from the rain. Bring you lover girl too😂

We strolled through the park towards the parking lot despite the fact that everyone was running to get out of the rain as fast as they could.

"Thank you." I said to her before we got in the car.

"For what?" She asked.

"For turning your head and making me the happiest man alive." I smirked.

A/N WoAh
That's a lot of chapters.
And reads.

Should we end this story soon and make a sequel or nah¿

Idek.

Read our jack dail and Walker Rodgers fanfictions on this account!

Our instagram fan account is @camdallass if you want to follow!

Love y'all
-c💕🍍