Chapter 86

Gracie POV
When I see that Jack G is gonna come with me I get nervous. I dont want anything to happen between us. Were just friends. I love Cam.

"Okay, Thanks" I say to Jack as I get in the driver seat and he gets in the passenger seat. I pull out of the drive way and head towards the pizza place. Its wicked awkward. We both reach to turn on the radio and our hands touch. I quickly pull away not wanting this to turn into anything.

"Aye wheres the drums" comes through the speakers

We look at each other and yell
"This is our song!"

We both sing/scream every word to the song. It feels like old times when we used to hang out and we were best friends. After a few songs we finally arrive at the pizza place.

We get out and walk in. He holds the door open for me. We wait in line side by side. We get to the cashier. She is an old italian lady. I tell her its the order for Gracie. She goes back into the kitchen and comes back with 2 pizzas.

"That will be 24.38 please" the cashier says.

I reach in my back pocket to grab my wallet but before I can Jack already handed her the money.

the cashier says "Hes a keeper" and wiggles her eyebrows at us.

I blush and so does Jack. I look up into his eyes and he looks down to me. Before he can say something I quickly look away and say
"No no no, were not dating" I quickly grab the pizza and start walking away.

I hear Jack say "Not yet" under his breath.

He runs ahead of me and opens my door and takes the pizzas from me. I start the car and drive out of the parking lot.

I try to start a conversation
"Um so how have you been? I dont see you as much"

"Pretty much the same, but Gracie,
I I miss you" He said

I told him "I miss you too"

"No I actually really truly miss being with you and doing everything with you" He said to me

Hes so sweet

I reply to him "I miss you too Jack we should hang out more!"

"That would be so fun" He smiles as we pull into the driveway.