Chapter 104

Jack G POV

Tonight is the senior party at Brandon's house. I take a shower and put on my clothes. Its already 7:30 and Im supposed to get picked up by Gracie at 7:45. Before the party me, Nash, Jack, Gracie, and Sam are going out to dinner.

Since our other friends are juniors and its a party for seniors, the rest of them are having a movie marathon at Courts.

I decide to go out side and wait for her to come get me. I guess Johnson had the same Idea because he's shooting hoops in my driveway.

After a quick one on one game I see her jeep. I fix my hair and we run over to the car. Nash is already in the front so me and Jack pile into the back.

"Hey guys, we just need to pick up Sam then we can hit up Panera!" She exclaims while starting the car.

I give her directions to Sams house and then he squishes in the back with me and Jack. "Sorry for the tight squeeze back there" Gracie apologizes.

We mostly talk and sing for the rest of the ride to Panera. We arrive there and get out. I walk around the car and see what Gracie is wearing.

Its a short black body con dress with like three or four inch straps. Shes wearing aqua sandals with it.

Okay so Gracie has big thighs and a big butt, her stomach is kinda small but her chest is kinda big so this dress looks good on her, Usually she wears big teeshirts because shes self conscious.

Then I look at her face and notice shes wearing a lot of makeup. I would actually rather have her wear no make up. She just looks different.

I see Sam checking her out from behind so I walk closer to her

"Gracie, wanna take a picture?" I ask

she hands Sam her phone and puts her arms around me. We smile then we take a funny one. We both post them on the gram and go into the store. We all get in line and everyone orders mac and cheese.

By the time we're done its already 8:45. We were supposed to be at Brandons house an hour ago. Oops

We all get back in her car and start driving. Nash gives directions and we drive down a street with cars on either side.

"Okay whos gonna be the designative driver?" Sam asks

Gracie asks "Wait what"

"Ya know, like who's gonna drive home that isn't drunk" Nash answers

"Oh I guess I will drive, go crazy guys!" she screams as we jump outta the car.

Gracie POV

Me, Nash, Jack, Jack, and Sam walk onto a lawn trashed with red solo cups. There are already people wasted all over the place.

We all walk onto the front porch and into the house. Its packed with people grinding and making out. A tall blonde kid pulls JackG into the crowd. He looks back at me. I wave and laugh.

Sam and Johnson go there separate ways leaving me and Nash. He grabs me and takes me through all the people and into the kitchen. There is alcohol every where. A tan boy comes over and pours a cup and hands it to Nash. Nash takes a sip and disappears into the crowd.

Its really hot so I go out side. There is a big stone in ground pool with a water fall. People are jumping off the top into the pool. I really want to but Id rather not jump into a random pool in my underwear. I see a familiar girl watching them jump so I walk over

"Hey aren't you in my History class?" I ask her

She hugs me "Yeah Im Meghan"

"I like your shoes" I say admiring her red vans.