Chapter 108

*Gracie POV*

I cant sleep at all. Im still freaked out by that man. Its like 3am and Nash, Sam, and Jack are sleeping. Sam is next to me, he wont mind if I wake him up, so I tap him. He rolls over "What" he says sleepily.

"Sorry I woke you up but I cant sleep" I whisper

He turns on the light "Its chill, its a perfect time to make a vine"

"Yas. What do you want to do?" I ask

"You know that bucket over there, that there is wine and stuff in. Lets empty it and fill it with freezing water and dump it on Jack and Nash." Sam smirks

"Good idea bruh" I say standing up.

I get the big bucket and bring it into the bathroom. Sam comes in "Make sure it gets really cold first"

I let the water run so it gets cold. Then I fill it up and walk over to Jack and Nash's bed with the bucket.

"Are you ready?" I whisper to Sam

He holds up his phone and gives me a thumbs up. "Three, two, one" he scream-whispers.

I dump all the cold water on Jack and Nash. Jack kinda just rolls over but Nash jumps up and lifts me up and throws me on the other bed. I laugh so much then remember the sketchy guy.

Jack stands up "Well I cant sleep in a soaking wet bed and we are in the city that never sleeps, so what do you guys wanna do?"

"CAN WE GET WAFFLES?" Nash screams.

My phone goes off.

From: Hayesie-poo😎
Did I just hear someone yell Waffles?

To: Hayesie-poo😎
yeah we're going to get some

From: Hayesie-poo😎
ya know its like 3am right lol

To: Hayesie-poo😎
exactly

Within five seconds Hayes comes barging into our room, he is next door and he has a key.

"Im starving" He says

Jack takes off his shirt "I gotta change real quick"

He grabs some shorts and goes into the bathroom.

"YOU WISH he changed out here" Nash tells me

I push him "Shut up"

I throw on Sam's grey sweatshirt and black leggings with my red vans. "Come on! Lets go!" Hayes demands

Nash says "Who even said you could come"

Hayes shrugs and I walk out the door with everyone following me. We go down to the lobby and out the doors.
"I think the waffle place is down there" Jack says pointing down the street. We start walking down and see a sign that says WAFFLES - OPEN 24/7.

We go in and there are surprisingly a bunch of people in her. We grab a table in the back and look at the menu. I decide to get cranberry juice and M&M waffles.

We start eating, then I see someone walk in the door. Its the man. Thankfully he doesn't see us. What if he tries to take me again. I stop eating and I start to have like an anxiety attack. I just look at the guy and try to figure out why me.

"Whats going on, your shaking so much" Nash says

Jack follows my glare. "Wait, is that the guy?"

I nervously nod my head.

"Its okay, when he leaves I will go after him. Dont worry." Jack says grabbing my hand

"That man is a sketch fest" Hayes shakes his head

"Jack, its fine. You don't have to do anything. Lets just wait until he leaves so he doesn't see us. I don't want you to get hurt." I tell him

Jack, still watching the man says "No. I am going after that creep. If he messes with you he messes with me."

We pay for the food and wait for the guy to leave. He stands up and walks out the door. We all follow him being as silent as we can. After walking about two blocks Jacks whispers "Im going in"

He quietly jogs up behind the man and grabs his wrist. Then man spins around and tries to punch Jack, but he dodges it and grabs his other wrist.

"Why the fuck have you been bothering her?" Jack yells

"Um I don't know cuz I want to" The man tries to get out of Jacks grasp

"Well you better leave her alone or I will really hurt you and call the cops. Get away man, get lost" Jack shouts as he pushes him down.

The man stands up and punches Jack in the jaw and runs away.

Me and Hayes were watching from like 5 yards away but Sam and Nash were closer to help Jack if he needed it.

After I saw Jack get hit I ran over and hugged him. I didn't realize i was crying that whole time.

"Thank you so much" I cry

He hugs me back "Id do anything for you"

I smile and back away checking his jaw. "Oh my god, are you okay?"

He puts his hand on his perfect jawline and says "Yeah hes weak"

We start walking back. I see Georgia talking on the phone in front of a hotel. She was probably the one who told that guy to do this.

As we walk past her we all give her really dirty looks and I say "Why"
She just stands there so we keep walking. After we get about 25 yards away we all scream "bitch" at the same time. I look back and her face is so funny. Shes furious.

We all high five each other and laugh.
"I love you guys" I tell them

Hayes hugs me from one side "I love you big sister"

Nash hugs me from the other side "I love you too"

"We love you" Jack and Sam say in unison.

I am so happy I met these boys.

*A/N*

Sorry this isn't the best chapter but thank you for all the reads and votes. We love you❤

*QUESTION*

Do you think Gilinsky and Gracie will stay friends or end up going out???