Chapter 46

*THURSDAY MORNIN*

Maeve POV
I was going to magcon Orlando today with shawn and I heard Courtney and Gracie are going to come too!! I'm usually the only girl with mahogany but now there's going to be all of us!!

"Hey babee" sawn said as he walked into my room brushing his lips across mine.

"Hey!!" I said. "All my bags are downstairs already, I just need to get changed."

"Okay I'll just wait here." He said.

I grabbed my red magcon beanie, a black tshirt and some gray leggings (It was an early flight and I didn't want to do my hair so my beanie kinda fixed that problem).

It was already 7 and we have to be at the airport at 730 for our 830 flight to go through security and meet up with everyone and stuff.

When we got there, it was exactly 730. "Perfect timing!" I said to shawn and he laughed a little. Then we saw everyone together outside of the line for security.

"And that makes everyone!" Bart said checking something off a list he had in his hand.

I saw Courtney and Gracie and ran over to them. "Aren't you soooo excited?!??!?!" I asked.

"OMG YAS!" They both said at the exact same time.

I was about to asks Gracie and Courtney about cam and Matt but Bart said "alright, let's all get in line now."

The line wasn't that long and the only person who was stopped was Taylor. We all rolled our eyes when the security guard pulled a big watch out of his pocket. "Really?" He said kinda laughing. "You couldn't have just put it in your bag?"

"Sorry, I just forgot!" Taylor said back but he obviously did it to be funny.

When we got to where our plane would be taking off we had to wait about 15 minutes before getting on the plane so I just talked to Courtney and Gracie.

"We should have our girls day when were in Orlando!!" Courtney said.

"OMG YES!!" I said. "That would be so fun!"

We agreed to do it in next Thursday because we didn't have anything planned for that day and night.

***

I kinda feel bad for whoever is on this plane with us. Were kinda taking up half the plane, it's a 4 hour ride, and these boys are CRAY.

Each row sat 3 people so me, shawn, and Jacob all sat together. Matt, Courtney and mahogany sat together. Cam, Gracie and Jack g all sat together AWKWARD. Jack j, Aaron, and carter sat together. And Taylor, Hayes, and Nash sat together.

I fell asleep on Shawn's shoulder and woke up when we landed and he helped me with my bags. He's a cutie😊