Chapter 71

Courtney POV
Omg

whoah whoah whoah

Carter. Likes. Me.

Carter POV
She stepped back and looked at me. oh god.

I tell her
"look Courtney I totally respect you and Matthew but I've been keeping this to myself for a while now."

She steps closer to me and says
"Carter, you've seen what happened between Jack, Cam, and Gracie. I like you too, but just as a friend. Matthew and me are happy together. Please just dont start anything. I like our friendship as it is"

I understand what she means. I just kinda stare into her big chocolate eyes. Like the kind of stare when you love somebody.

Matthew POV
Courtney went inside to say hi to Jack and Carter. Im just drying off then I hear her phone ringing. I grab it off the table and run through the kitchen.
Jack is sitting there eating Gracies peanut butter. I say hey to him and go into the living room.

"Hey Courtney your phone is ri" I start to say, then I notice Carter is facing Courtney who's back is toward me.

Theyre standing really close. He looking at her.

Ya know that look you give when you really love someone. How me and Courtney look at each other.

Well its looks sorta like they're in love. I really like Courtney, what if she loves Carter more than me?

Her phone rings again. She quickly turns around. I guess she sees how sad I look because she comes over to me and asks whats wrong.

Carter leaves

"What ever Im fine" I say then hand her phone to her and leave with out saying bye.

Courtney's POV
Matt is acting pretty weird, he left like 5 minutes ago. Ever since he saw CARTER.

OMG does he think Im into Carter?!

I run across the street to his house and ring the doorbell. No one answers. Now I am banging on the door. The door finally opens its Matthew. He looks a mixture of mad and sad. I tell him how I don't like Carter like that.

"I saw the way you were looking at each other Courtney." he said to me.

"No No No baby" I say.

He doesn't respond.

I stepped closer and hugged him as tight as I could. He hugged back but not tight. I leaned my head back then smashed my lips into his. After a few seconds he started to kiss back. Then he picked me up and brought me inside. He shut the door and put me back on the ground.

Dang all that while he still is kissing me.

We moved over and sat on the couch. After like five minutes we both pulled away.

"Man that was intense" He said out of breathe.

"See I love YOU and only YOU!" I tell him

For the rest of the night we cuddled on the couch watching movies. We realized how late it was so Matthew walked me home.

When we got to the door he said "Im sorry I just assumed that earlier today"

I told him "No problem!" and went up on my tip toes and pecked his lips. I stepped inside and watched him hop down the steps. We waved one last time then I shut the door. I skipped over to the kitchen and saw Cam and Gracie making cookies.

I walk in and say hi and tell them everything that happened. Then I go upstairs to bed since its like 11:30.