Disclaimer/ Warning

Note: this story is currently undergoing major editing and revision!

Also, the first few chapters are cliché and they make me slightly cringe when I read them. I wrote them like a year ago, so don't judge. The chapters get better as they go on, as I have improved significantly through the process of writing this!

Disclaimer:

©Copyright 2015 by Directioner4everbc. All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The people used to play the rolls of the characters in this story are simply used for names and/or appearances. The people themselves have no other relation to the rolls they hold, whatsoever. The characters within this story are made up by me and are purely fictional- meaning they are not based off of anyone in reality. Their personalities, actions, etc are created by me and are not influenced by actual living persons.

I'd also like to state that I do not, at all, believe Harry would behave the way he does in this story. This is purely fiction and made up from my imagination. I do not actually believe that the way he is portrayed is similar to real life. It is not in my intentions to make it seem like that. He is used as a character strictly for his name and appearance.

No one may distribute/ recreate / print / or claim with or without credit any of the contents within this story without written consent from myself. Plagiarism is a crime and it is not appreciated nor will it be accepted. I work hard to create my stories, and I'm sure any one of you would be great at creating your own :)

Any graphics posted with chapters are not my own unless stated otherwise. All rights go to their respectful owners.

I only post my work on Wattpad! There is absolutely no other site that I post anything I have written on and this account is the ONLY account I post anything in this story on.  If you see my work or even pieces of my work anywhere other than THIS profile on Wattpad, please DM to let me know.

I will add that I have another shared account on Wattpad with a friend of mine (NeutralStoran ) but the contents of this story or any other story on THIS account will never be posted there or anywhere else.

Warning:

This book will contain some mild bad language and mature content (such as alcohol abuse, physical abuse, ect.) If those subjects may be sensitive to you in anyway, then I don't recommend reading on. If you like reading stories where Harry is nice and him and the main character fall in love in a perfectly normal way like a fairytale, than this is not the book for you! He will be mean and shall I say a little... psycho at the beginning (not through the whole entire book) so if you're not into that then I suggest you don't read on!

I will also warn you now that I only go so far in my writing when it comes to "smut". If you are only into stories that have detailed sex scenes, this is not the book you should be reading!

If you do read on, I hope you enjoy :)

Vote, comment! Thanks :)

~Bailey xx