[25] It's Over.

Really long chapter compared to all of the other ones! It's extra long and it's the most important chapter so enjoy! Also, it is not edited yet! Sorry! Xx

Sydney

My whole world seems to collapse as soon as those words leave his mouth. My heart shatters into a million pieces as my eyes fill with tears. My vision gets so blurry I can't see anything and my mind is filled with so many thoughts they start to block out Harry's voice. I can feel his grip on me, I can feel him pull me into him, and I know he is speaking, but I can't hear a sound. I can hardly make out the features of his face.

My mom was cheating on my dad for almost a year? How did I not realize something was going on? How did dad not realize? I was so oblivious for almost a year that everything was slowly falling apart, I thought everything was always perfect.

"Sydney, calm down, everything will be okay." Harry's voice starts to break through my bubble. I wipe my tears away and look at him.

"Calm down? How can I calm down when the reason I'm here is because of my own mother? My mom put me here, whether she meant to or not, it's her fault!" I scream and fist my hair.

My mother is the reason I was abducted for over three months. She is the reason some middle aged man is after me. She is the reason that Harry's uncle is threatening his life. She is the reason that an innocent twenty year old man's life is twisted apart and almost destroyed. Both Harry's and my life will never be the same again, because of my mom. Maybe it's 'Mike' doing all of this, but it was caused by my mom.

"It isn't her fault, really, she doesn't know about this, she doesn't know why you were taken or by who. She didn't mean for any of this. You can't blame her." He shakes his head and rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I can blame her because she cheated on my father! She was betraying her family and hiding it from us for over a year. If she wouldn't have betrayed my father and slept with your uncle non of this would have happened! I wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be on your way to jail! Don't you dare tell me not to blame her!" I yell and rip my hand from his grasp.

"Just calm down and we can talk about this, okay?" He whispers and wipes my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Fine. I just don't understand why she did it, you know? I always thought her and my father were happy together, at least it seemed that way. I just want to know why. Was it because of me? Did I do something that set her off and made her feel like she needed something knew? Was it me that made her feel like she didn't want to stay with the family? Or was she just tired of us? Are we don't good enough for her anymore?" I babble, looking around the room. I can't help but run every possible scenario through my head.

"Sydney, no." Harry shakes his head. "Stop blaming yourself, you cant. It is not your fault that she felt the need to do that, it was not because of you. Whether it was because her and your dad weren't working out anymore or because she just wanted a change, you can't think it was your fault, because it's not, it never was. I wish I could tell you why she did what she did, but I just do not know. I also wish I could explain why my uncle did it, but I can't." He shakes his head again and looks into my eyes painfully.

"What now, Harry? What will we do now?' I furrow my eyebrows as more tears leak down my face.

"I don't know, but I'll figure something out. I'll take you into town tomorrow, and when we get there I'll call the police." He sighs and leans his head into his hands.

"You can't, Harry! You can't tell the police because you'll go to jail!" I panic and grab onto his arm.

"I wont if I tell them the truth, but you're going to have to tell them I'm not lying." He looks at me pleadingly.