Note

So, originally this book was going to have only 30 chapters, but there is just too much left to be put into just one more chapter. Because of that, there will be 32 chapters, so there is still 3 chapters left of this book! The 32nd chapter will be sort of like an epilogue though, so I don't know if you would consider it an actual chapter.. I'll have it marked as a chapter but it will be titled "epilogue" and it will be set sometime in the future. Whether it be the near future or a few years from now, I haven't decided yet.

Now I know that some of you want the perfect happy ending, and some of you may not, but I have the ending figured out and I want it to go perfectly as planned! I've had the end of this story planned for a long time now and I'm seriously so excited to just get it out to you. Hopefully everyone will like the ending, no matter what happens. Even it isn't the ending you wanted. I'm not giving any more hints because I might have given a few already.

I also want to say that I am terribly sorry for not editing the chapter lately! I usually always do but the last few have not been edited and I am aware that they are most likely full of embarrassing errors, but I will be editing the entire book when it is completed, so please bear with me!

Please vote and comment every single thought you have on these last few chapters! No matter if your thoughts are negative (just not mean) or positive, I really need to know what you are thinking of it all because these ones are the most crucial and important ones and I am so excited for them!

An update should be coming tonight (no promises) and there will not be any updates until Thursday after the next one.

Thank you so much for everything and I am sorry for this annoyingly long note!

Love you all. Bailey xx