[5] Not so nice✔

EDITED

Sydney

I hear a loud bang and shoot up from the bed. I fell asleep last night after hours of crying and not once did Harry come back to check on me. Suddenly, the door opens and in comes a calm looking Harry. I don't know what I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting him to look so at ease. I figured if anything he'd be angry at me for being so loud yesterday when he was probably trying to sleep.

"Hey, Sydney," he smiles and walks over to me.

"H-hello," my voice is shaky and hoarse from all the crying and screaming and my throat is aching, terribly.

"I was thinking and I've come to a decision," he smiles and gently takes my hand, sitting me down next to him on the bed.

"You're going to let me go?" I ask hopefully with a smile on my face. Though I doubt he will, I can still hope.

"No no, nothing like that," he quickly shakes his head and moves as if a shiver ran down his back. My heart sinks just a little more before I speak.

"What is it then?" I ask him.

"I'm going to let you out of this stuffy room. You can walk around the house and make yourself at home. This will be your bedroom," he smiles. A shred of light finally shines within me, it may not be much but it's so much better than being stuck in here.

"Really?" I smile. I've decided I'll try to be as nice to him as possible. If I don't anger him maybe he will be nice to me, too, and the nicer we are to each other the more freedom he may give me.

"Really," he nods and stands up. "Come on, let's go get some food," he smiles and takes my hand. My insides fill with joy; I haven't eaten in hours and I'm starving, not to mention my throat is dry and I could use some water.

He leads me down the hallway and we come out in an area that is divided into a nice, open kitchen and a living room. There's leather couches and a flat screen tv and I can't help but wonder how he can afford such a nice home.

"Harry, can I have some water please?" I ask him nicely.

"Of course, help yourself," he smiles. He's being awfully nice and I don't know if that should make me more on edge or more comfortable. I'm going to choose the second one because I need as little stress as possible right now.

I walk over to the cabinets and open one up. There isn't any cups but it is filled with plates and bowls so I shut it and search in a different one. After opening about three more cabinets, I finally find the cups. Taking one out, I fill it with water from the tap. I take a sip and the cold water rushes down and soothes my throat. Sighing, I hear Harry laugh.

"Was it good, love?" He chuckles, looking at me.

"I was really thirsty," I nod and place the cup in the sink.

"I'm sorry, baby, I should have brought you a drink sooner" he frowns and pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face into my neck.

"Um.. it's alright," I awkwardly stand there. He pulls away and gestures for me to take a seat on one of the stools at the counter. I do so and rest my chin in my hands.

He walks around the kitchen, gathering different ingredients and mixing certain things together. I hear him hum some song as he cooks whatever it is he's making and he steals glances at me every now and then. I'm very uncomfortable sitting here in silence with him looking at me. I wonder what he's thinking? Does he realize how messed up this is? That is obviously a stupid question, because I probably wouldn't be here if he did, but then again, maybe he just doesn't care.