Prologue

[3rd Person Pov]
In a small town known as TNT Town, lived 4 happily married couples. Two of them were expecting a baby while the other two had given birth to a healthy baby.

The expecting babies were gonna be called Failboat and ExplodingTNT. While the babies that were born were called Pink Sheep and Zephplayz. All four families were happy for living in this town.

You see,the town is known for letting people decide their own destiny. Whether you follow the path of one of your parents or you choose your own path. The possibilities are endless.

That is until ExplodingTNT and Failboat were born when a mysterious travler came to town. The traveler hid underneath a cape. The families welcomed the travler but the travler didn't come for warm welcomes.

"I heard the town is known for choosing your own destiny" the travler said. "Yes that's true!" The mother of Failboat said. "Seems really pathetic and useless" the travler responded.

"Excuse me?" The same mother said. "It's fair for everyone!" The father of ExplodingTNT said. "Not anymore!" The travler said. The travler relieved himself to be a sorceress.

"From now on, the town will force the children to follow the path of one of their parents. They will sign a book of destinies or else...face the death penalty" the sorceress said as he cast the spell on the town

After that day,the parents didn't know what to do but follow the spell. ExplodingTNT ended up following his father's path. Failboat following his mother. Pink Sheep following his father. Finally Zeph followed his mother.

The kids were not happy with the destinies they had. Years later, they accepted thier destinies since they learned about the curse. They wanted revenge but it wasn't worth it.

Everything went smoothly when they married with their special someone. They forgotten all about the curse which was bad. Since new elements were going to be born.