Chapter 1: Morning Fire

TNT's Pov:
I walked upstairs to her room it was still early but she said she wanted to be woke up at 7 AM for some reason. I carefully opened her door and saw her sleeping. I walked over to her bed and shook her a bit.

She opend one eye then her other. Soon enough she was awake. 'Glad your awake my morning fire' the words read. "Dad, how many times do I have to tell you? Stop calling me that." She said.

'Isn't that what your name means? ' the words asked. "Yes but call me by my real name, Asahi" she explained. 'But your mother loved calling you that!' The words read. "Look at the time better get ready!" She said ignoring my last statement.

~Few minutes later~

Asahi's Pov:
I already ate breakfast so I helped my dad wash the dishes. 'What's so special about today that you woke up so early?' His words asked. I thought for minute.

"Duh, I'm meeting up with my friends!" I responded. 'Really?' His words asked. "Yes, Sapphire found something and wanted to show me, Jeremy, and Lily." I explained.

'Alright but you do realize me and your friends' parents have to tell you something sooner today.' His words read. "Right, something about destiny?" I asked.'Yep, at least that's what your mother said.' His words read.

"Please tell me something else about her!" I begged. 'Alright, she was very adventurous. Loved going on dangerous trips. She loved taking risks.' His words read. Silence followed next.

What seemed like minutes felt like hours. "...I better get going!" I finally said breaking the silence. I ran to the door grabbing my cape that my mom made me. "Bye dad! See you later!" I said. He waved goodbye and off I went.

TNT's Pov:
'Goodbye my morning fire' the words read when she left.

[Septic:So....what's up? I'm odd...]