Chapter 25: Truthfully Better

TNT's Pov:
"Where are you taking me?" Echo asked as Zeph led him back to town. "TNT Town where you can finally remove that curse!" Zeph exclaimed, clearly anger showing in his tone. Crystal and I looked at the kids with extreme disappointment in our eyes, they looked away out of fear. Once we arrived back, the others took care of Echo while I dealed with our kids.

I don't know what to say, I can't yell either way. I can't speak, I can only show. 'Why did you go to Echo Howitzer?' The words above my head asked as I crossed my arms. "We wanted to know more about why we  choose to follow one of your destinies." Sapphire replied, clearly annoyed and angry. 'Don't talk in that tone of voice, young lady. You do realize you could've just asked one of us!' The words exclaimed, now I was really losing my temper.

Temper..what a weird word to use or better yet think of. "Dad! We all know you wouldn't tell us! If we don't sign, it's a death penalty?! I'm sorry but that should trigger some red flag!" Asahi exclaimed, she seemed absolutely done with me. 'WE WERE ALL TRYING TO PROTECT YOU GUYS! WE DIDN'T WANT ANY OF YOU TO DIE!' The words confessed while I began to cry.

No one said anything, everything was silent like as if they were in my shoes. 'We knew it wasn't him but...we didn't want to explain why we do what we do. So we lied which honestly doesn't feel great, our own parents were such cowards...they didn't tell us until we figured it out. We had to lie...what choice did we have?' The words explained as I wiped away my tears. I hate being the sensitive one but Ender loved that about me either way.

I felt someone hug me and it was my daughter, I hugged back. "Father, we forgive you...I'm sorry for all the trouble we caused. We didn't mean to worry any of you." Asahi said and then Daichi joined in. Hugging me as well, I am certainly not use to such affection but it feels nice. "Yeah dad, we're sorry. Me and Asahi love you though!" He said as I kissed his forehead. They released themselves from my grasp with smiles on their faces.

'It feels nice to be honest, now Ender can be happy. She never liked the lying we did.' The words said as I remember the times my wife gave me glares for lying about Echo and the book. "Maybe it's best to find Echo now after all we'll decide there what to do!" Lily suggested and we all nodded. Although I am worried, Echo was never usually an emotional stabled person.

Come to think of it, most of times he looked like he had no human inside him because his sanity was drawn out of him.