Bad Ending

Asahi's Pov:
"I don't wanna put anyone in danger so, we will sign it!" I exclaimed, leaving the parents with smiles and Echo a little irritated. "I thought you said you didn't want to lose well yourself." Jeremy said, holding my hand tightly. I sighed and nodded either way to Echo who took out the book from Sapphire. We followed him to a stage which our parents made if we decided to sign.

"Okay, each of you will get to stand up here and sign. Don't worry, you can dress up for the occasion." Echo explained, my friends and I ran home to put on our most formal outfits. A little while later, we all waited our turn. Me and my little brother together, side by side since we had take both of our parents' destiny. I got up first, a little nervous as I grabbed the pen and opened the book to my page. I looked at my friends who all gave me thumbs up for encouragement and I just smiled at them.

"My name is AsahiTNTDragon, daughter of ExplodingTNT and The Ender Dragon. I am here to sign and take over my father's destiny." I exclaimed to the parents who just clapped. I signed with no second thought and I ran to hug my dad who hugged back. I later returned to my friends who each signed, although I was worried for Daichi. What would happen to him if he was the new Ender Dragon? Guess we'll see...

~~~~10 Years Later~~~~

3rd Person Pov:
Rain took over the day as Asahi and Jeremy went to the field. Along with Sapphire and Lily who agreed to help Asahi with her grief. Daichi didn't survive for long as the destiny he was assigned made him die from the exact same death his mother faced. A bullet to the head and Asahi couldn't believe that she lost her little brother to fate.

Sapphire who was married to Daichi couldn't control her crying. Although she was a prankster gangster, her emotions couldn't be contained. Asahi had to calm down her sister-in-law but, she couldn't stop crying as well. Jeremy put a hand to his girlfriend's shoulder while Lily hugged Sapphire tightly. Jeremy was now Sapphire's best friend or homie meaning he was allowed to calm down his homie in need.

Lily and Asahi now had a close friendship since TNT and Failboat both seemed to have one as well. Lily might be the youngest but she was the most mature and knew how to deal with grief. Asahi however was completely torn to shreds since she inherited her father's anxiety and low self-esteem. Everyone seemed to have forget their destinies over such a tragedy.

Asahi wasn't making any dumb remarks and sharing funny video ideas. Jeremy wasn't talking about his current acomplishments on video games. Sapphire couldn't make any pranks and jokes for a full month. Lily couldn't face the fact that her crush had died even though, she was matured...she sometimes cried like the little girl she used to be. Echo had to remind them about their destinies time and time again ever since Daichi's death.

They all nodded and soon got over it expect for Asahi. Who was destinied to never get over the new Ender Dragon's death. You see that's the funny thing about fate, you can't change it, you can't control it, fate or destiny has strings pulling on you. Fate or destiny is your puppeteer and you are the puppet of this show.

[A/N: So I am guessing, how each character acts now. They all just took over their parents' stories. Nothing changed what so ever.]