Chapter 26: Deciding Fate

3rd Person Pov:
Asahi rushed to the door of her home awaiting to see, Echo tied up in a chair all angry looking. "Echo? A-Are you okay?" Lily asked, a stutter in her voice clearly out of fear and nervousness. Echo looked up, his eyes like dolls with a fake smile. "Everything is alright, dear. Tell me, have you made your decisions?" He asked, earning glares from Crystal and Failboat.

"What decisions?" Pink Sheep asked, arms crossed as Echo chuckled softly. "You know what I'm talking about choosing your destinies, do you wish to sign or not?" Echo asked in his monotone like voice. "Of cour-" Echo cut off Zeph with his hand as if to say silence. "You are not the ones signing the book so why bother answering it? Let the kids answer, it's their future after all." Echo stated, Crystal holding back Pink Sheep since it seemed like he snapped in anger.

'So kids...what's the decision? Asahi, you'll speak for them all. I trust you to make a smart decision.' The words above TNT's head said, his entire body shivering in fear. "Well, I have question for you actually before I decide." Asahi said, flinching a bit as Zeph started untying Echo out of the chair. Echo looked at her in confusion which comforted her a bit, knowing he still has emotions.

"Why are you acting like your father all of a sudden?" Asahi asked, Echo's eyes widen, they blinked once and they turned from emotionless to emotions. "Uh...What? What happened? No, focus. I am in charge. No! Asahi..." Echo kept saying stuff each word sounded so different as if someone different kept popping up. "My father is sorta in my mind which changes the way I act.." Echo explained in one short sentence.

'So Morning Fire...What will it be?' The words asked and Asahi thought for a while until she got her answer. "I know, now what I have to do..." She said, the mystery killing everybody in the room...

[A/N: There are two endings to this book so one bad-ish ending and good ending is real]