Chapter 10: A Few Problems Set

TNT'S Pov:
The night had fallen over the town as I noticed Daichi and Asahi getting along well. If only Ender was here, she would've been happy. I heard the door bell ring and I remembered that we had to tell our kids about something. "I got it!" Asahi yelled out.

She opened the door and to her surprise, my friends and her friends were there. She greeted them and introduced Daichi to her little group. "They look adorable together don't they?" Crystal Sheep said to me. I nodded as I saw my son smile and talk to his newly made friends.

'I'm a little scared that we might ruin the moment.' The words above my head read. "Hey mouse calm down, they'll be fine!" Pink Sheep responded. 'You haven't called me "mouse" since...my wedding took place' the words read while I chuckled a bit.

"Alright guys remember, we'll tell them when the moment is right." Crystal Sheep said to us. When she said that I noticed our kids looking at us in confusion. As the evening went on, I couldn't get this thought out of my head. Luckily I could force myself to not make words appear above my head when I thought.

The only sounds I could make was laughter, chuckles, and squeaks. The rest of my voice was gone and I could only talk with the words that appeared or sign language. That's how Asahi's life is going to be like when she signs it.

~Time Skip~

I looked at my friends and signed to them. "Time to tell them." I signaled with my fingers and I saw them nod. "Uh hey, Sapphire, Jeremy, Asahi, Lily and Daichi? We need to talk about something so just have a seat." Failboat said a bit worried.

They all just sat on the floor looking at us waiting for a response. "Um our lives weren't always normal kids..." Zeph stated out hoping to calm everyone down. "We used to be YouTubers and we stuck to that until you guys came." Pink Sheep added. I could my friends sweat a bit from the nervousness.

'Well we didn't choose to do it, we were forced to. We had to sign a book that will make us follow the destiny of one of our parents. ' The words read finally mentioning about the book. "Well, if we didn't sign it...we would die. That goes the same for you guys. You all have to sign the book and follow our destinies." Failboat said.

Our kids' reaction were mostly shocked while Asahi's was mad. "Sapphire has Pink Sheep's destiny. Jeremy has Zeph's Destiny. Asahi's has TNT's destiny. Lily has Failboat's destiny." Crystal said going over the list she had.

"W-what about Daichi?" Asahi asked. 'Well...he has...Ender's Destiny...' the words read. "Wow that's awesome I can't wait to be a prankster gangster like dad!" Sapphire jumped up. Soon did everyone but not Asahi. "NO! I won't sign the book!" She cryed out and ran to her room.

Her friends ran to follow her but I didn't. I knew this would happen, no matter what I do I can't seem to feel loved or trusted by my own daughter.