Chapter 23: Not Evil Just Good

Asahi's Pov:
"Asahi..." I hear someone say in the darkness that I see. I feel something moving my body and so I try to open my eyes. My vision is blurry at first but then I can make out a figure. "Asahi!" The figure exclaimed and soon I saw Daichi as my vision went to normal.

I sat up while scratching my head, I feel pain from falling down. "W-where are we?" I asked slightly scared. "That's the thing we don't know." Jeremy responded as he helped me get up. I looked around to look at our surroundings, we're in a cell with no way out. Other than the bars that are very thick and needs a key.

"Sapphire?" I asked as she was sitting in the corner of this cell. "Someone took my map away, we can't do much." She replied throwing a pebble at the wall. She looks very angry and annoyed about the situation we're in. "I see, you are all awake." A deep voice said. We flinched and looked at the bars in front of us.

"W-whose t-there?" Lily stuttered as she grabbed onto my brother's arm. "No need to be frighten, little one. I mean no harm, I just wanted to see how you are all doing." The voice said again and someone appeared in front of us. "Golly jeez, who are you?" Sapphire asked a bit startled. "First, let's get you out but promise not to attack?" The man asked as he fumbled to get a key.

We all nodded and he opened up the cell, letting us free at last. I looked at this man and he looked about the same age as my father or mother. He was wearing a unbuttoned lab coat, black pants, blue shirt, and goggles on top of his dirty blonde hair. "Good, no one is hurt. Let's get you something to eat!" He exclaimed as he lead us to a room. We followed and made it to a kitchen which surprised me since weren't we supposed to be in a mountain?

"I used your leftovers for food, enjoy." He said and sat us at a table. We started putting correct amounts of food on our plates and as soon as I finished, I looked at him. "Excuse me but who are you?" I asked as he sat down next to me. His hazel eyes widen for a bit and he soon chuckled.

"My name is Echo Howitzer...Creator of The Book Of Destiny." He replied, leaving all of us shocked.