Chapter 4: We're Alike

Zeph's Pov:
Me and my son Jeremy we're already awake so I thought I would a little prank on him. Right now he was watching a bit of television while I was sneaking up on him. As he turned off the TV, I grabbed his shoulders.

He jumped and turned around. "You scared me half to death!" He said while being a bit embarassed. "What I can't scare my little panda?" I asked while beginning to hug him. "Dad, are you trying to make me blush?" He said.

"Maybe" I responded. "Well it's definately working." He said and he was right. I could feel his face get warm. I chuckled and bit before letting go. "You know that's what you want to do to Asahi." I said.

"What! I don't know what you're talking about!" He said while blushing deeply. "Don't lie. Besides your mother told me you had a crush on her before she left for work business with Lily's mom." I explained.

He nodded slightly and I patted his head. "Well I mean I have to comfort her after what happened to her and...you know." He said while looking down. "Yeah it's g-good that you're l-looking after h-her." I stuttered a bit.

"Sorry for bringing that up dad...see ya I have to go with my friends." He said and waved goodbye. I waved as well and then he shut door before leaving. You know as my son, we have a lot in common.

What we like, what we don't like, favorite music, favorite memory and stuff like that. There's only one thing that makes us so much more alike. Something that we both don't like to talk about.

Which the incident that happened with Asahi's mom. Something that we both will never forget.