Chapter 8: He Has Who's Destiny?!

TNT's Pov:
I watched Asahi enter the house, I already knew where she went. 'So how did the visit go?' The words above my head asked. She shrugged her shoulders, she always did this whenever I asked her that question. "So you said something about a boy" she said.

I nodded quickly and with my hands, I signaled her to stay there. Most of the time I talked with those words above my head but sometimes I use my hands to communicate as well. There was boy in the kitchen and I told him to stay at the doorway of the room.

Asahi saw me come back and tried to see what I was hiding. 'Well when you were born, your mother wanted to have two kids. A girl and a boy, you came into the world and then well you kmow what happened...' the words explained. She nodded slowly with a frown on her face.

Whenever my wife was mention, we just don't say anything. We stand or sit there just lost in thought, Ender's death really changed her personality. Where was that cheerful little girl that I loved? Oh well somethings change someone.

I used my hands to signal to the boy to come in. 'Well I adopted him because I promised your mother before she died that I would adopt a kid. So I did meet your little brother, Daichi!' The words exclaimed.

I moved to the side so she could meet him. "Uh h-hi!" He said rather shyly and Asahi just responded with a wave. I heard my phone ring and I know what that ringing meant. 'You two just talk and get to know each other. I'll be...right back.' The words said.

They both nodded and I ran to my phone which was on the kitchen counter. It was a video call from Failboat so I answered. 'What is it?' The words asked rather annoyed. "Well it's time for our kids to know about that curse, their destiny, and well the book" he said.

I sighed for minute and thought. 'I suggest we all tell them it's more better that way. ' the words replied with. He nodded to my suggestion which made me feel glad. "I'll tell the others, we'll meet up at your place at night time okay?" Failboat said.

I nodded and before I hung up, he asked "What about Daichi?". I never thought about that until now. 'Asahi has my destiny which means he has...' the words stopped mid sentence. "He has your wife's destiny..." he finished my sentence.

'We'll talk about this at the meeting, bye' The words said before I hung up.