The Cousin From Hell

I thought I'd do an original chapter! So, here ya go!

"Please tell me you're joking?" I begged.

I was on the phone with my Aunt and she just told me that my cousin, Brianna, would be staying with Davenports for a week. Apparently she already talked to Davenport and Tasha and they said it was alright with them.

"No, I'm not joking, Alex. Your Uncle Steve and I are going on a vacation to celebrate our anniversary and we don't need Brianna with us."

I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see. "Fine, when does she get here?"

"Her plane lands tomorrow at nine in the morning." Today was Saturday so that meant she would be arrving on a Sunday. Great.

"What about school? It's not like I can stay home all week and look after her."

"I know that. That's why she'll be attending school with you for that week. I already talked to the Principal so everythings arranged. She even has the same schedule as you."

"What?!" I shrieked. "Aunt Ashley, can't she just stay home and hangout?"

"By herself?" She asked, incredulously. "Come on, Alex. She'll only be there for a week, it's not that bad."

"Not bad for you." I muttered under my breath. "Fine, whatever. Have fun on your vacation."

"Thanks, kiddo. Love you."

"Love you, too." I sighed and press the end button. I flopped down on my bed, shaking my head. "This can't be happening."

Now, you're probably wondering why I don't like my cousin. Well, for one, she's the devil. Whenever she came to Mission Creek or I went to New York, she would always push me around and insult me left and right. Not to mention that she once killed my hamster. Yeah, she "accidently" sucked my hamster up in the vacuum. That was a big fat lie. Oh, and she always picked on Leo whenever she was here.

She always wore too much make up, and her clothes were always too small. Not to mention that she used the boys in her relationships. They never lasted more than two weeks because she always got tired of them and moved onto the next guy.

I walked into the living room and everyone was there, sitting on the couch. "Why did you say yes to my Aunt?" I asked Davenport and Tasha. "Because you said yes, my cousin's coming and I don't want that."

"Neither do I!" Leo exclaimed, standing up. "Brianna's a nightmare! No offense." He added quickly, looking at me.

"None taken since I agree with you." I told him.

Davenport rolled his eyes at us. "You guys are being ridiculous."

"No we're not!" Leo and I yelled in unison. "Brianna is going to make my life hell." I told him.

"She can't be that bad." Bree said.

"Oh, just you wait." I plopped on the couch, taking the spot next to Chase. "School's gonna suck now."

"What do you mean?" Leo asked, wide eyed.

"Brianna will be attending school with us for the week." I faked excitment. "And she has the same schedule as us."

Leo fell onto his knees and screamed, "NO!" He continued screaming until he ran out of air. "Alright, I'm good." He reclaimed his spot on the couch and continued to watch TV.

"This is gonna be the worst week of my life." I mumbled, leaning my head on Chase's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and brought me closer.

"Oh, and hide your hamster." I told Leo. HIs eyes widened, causing me to chuckle.