Prank You Very Much

I have over 10,000 reads! OH, MY GOD!!!! THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!!

"Are you as tired as I am?" I asked Bree as we continued to ride the elevator down to the lab.

"What do you think?" She laughed. "That's why I'm going to sleep like, now."

I chuckled and shook my head as the elevator doors opened. The reason we were so tired was because Bree and I were out all day. We went to the mall and shopped till we dropped. And we literally almost dropped.

Walking out of the elevator, we spotted Adam and Leo. They were just standing around. "Let me guess-pranking Chase again?" Bree asked.

"No." Adam laughed. "Yeah."

"Adam, you are so immature." Bree told her brother.

"Eh. I been called worse." Adam said.

"Alright, well, I'm going to bed." Bree walked past Adam and Leo before turning to them. "Wake me up when I'm old enough to move out." She walked towards her capsule and entered it. As soon as she closed the door, she was drenched in this white liquid.

"What the hell?" She yelled. My jaw was on the floor.

"Oh, Chase's capsule is the one in the middle!" Adam realized.

"I'll go get some towels." Leo offered before running out of the lab.

"Adam, what the hell?" Bree demanded, walking out of her capsule. "I am so sick of the pranks!"

"Hey, I wasn't even pranking you." Adam defended.

"That's not the point!" She snapped.

Leo ran back in the lab moments later with a few towels and quickly handed them over to Bree. I noticed that he also brought in a bottle of air freshener. Bree quickly wrapped one of the towels around herself and the other one was used to get the crap out of her hair. Adam got out a squeegee and started cleaning her capsule.

Chase walked in and immediately knew what was going on. "Rig the wrong capsule again, Adam?"

"Maybe." He responded slowly.

Chase walked over to me and pecked my cheek. "I missed you today." He murmured, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"I missed you, too." I whispered.

"What happened in here?" Davenport demanded as he and Tasha walked in. "And why does my lab smell like a locker room at a gym that only cows go to?" He pinched his nostrils so he wouldn't have to smell the terrible odor. Even I was holding my breath.

"Honey, who did this to you?" Tasha asked, a hand on her hip.

"Who do you think?" Bree asked, pointing at Adam.

"Wow." Adam said. "Ruining pranks and blaming others. Not makin' any friends today, are you, Bree?" Bree clenched her jaw in anger and frustration.

"Grandma Rose is visiting tomorrow and I want this behavior to stop." Tasha told the boys. "You three go get cleaning supplies. Now!" Adam, Leo, and Chase walked out of the lab.

"I'm so sick of getting caught in their crossfire." Bree complained. "Last week, Chase was pranking Adam, and I ended up in a pet store window!"

Davenport laughed and Bree glared at him. "That's funny! Look, I will talk to them, I will lay down the law."

"Thank you." Tasha said before walking out of the lab.

"Look, don't tell Tasha I told you this, but the only way you're gonna get them to stop is to fight fire with fire." Davenport said. "You have to prank them, and you have to prank them hard."