Quarantined

We were all down in the lab, waiting for Mr. Davenport to explain the mission that he needed Adam, Bree, and Chase to go on. Chase had his arm wrapped around my waist as we looked at the screen in front of us.

"Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission, and to demonstrate, Leo-"

"Uh, uh." Leo interrupted. "Mission Specialist Dooley." Leo smirked. "Will be adding a little more pizazzle to the usual snooze fest." We all looked at him funny, causing Leo to put his hands up. "Hey, if you want a show, you gotta kick in the dough." He pressed something on his controller which brought the screen to life.

We turned our attention back to Davenport. "Tonight I'm sending you in to gather intelligence." He explained.

"Oh! You hear that, Adam?" Chase questioned, a smirk plastered on his face. "You better bring a big basket."

I nudged him in the ribs. "Be nice to your brother." I whispered.

Davenport motioned to Leo. "Leo," He hit a few buttons, causing the screen to show a different image. "I was satellite scanning industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environmental criminals." The screen changed. "You see these barrels?" Davenport pointed to the barrels on the screen. "They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea."

"Which can harm ocean life and obliterate the coast line." Leo added. I frowned.

Suddenly, Bree started laughing, causing us to look at her. She was on the phone and I had a feeling I knew who she was talking to. Also, I didn't understand how she could be talking on the phone when she was supposed to be focusing on the important mission.

"Owen, you are so sweet." Bree said. I knew it! "Yes, I will Bree your valentine." Bree turned to us. "See, he took my name-"

"Yeah!" Chase cut her off. "We got it."

"Even I got it." Adam said then looked back at us. "I didn't get it."

"What is going on?" Davenport asked, irritated.

"She's talking to Owen," Chase said. "He's an artist and he claims that Bree is his muse."

"Well, for one, I am not amused." Davenport punned. Leo pressed a button, which made some weird sound effect. Davenport walked up to Leo and grabbed the controller. "Give me that!" The then pointed to Bree. "And you, off the phone!"

"Ugh, fine." Bree groaned and hung up. "Just tell us what you invented, what went wrong, and how long till it blows up."

"Look, the police cannot bust these guys without evidence so I need you to sneak in there and gather samples." Davenport explained. "Show them the barrel." Davenport told Leo.

Leo pulled off a sheet, revealing the barrel Davenport was talking about. I didn't even notice it when we came down here. The barrel was gray, with a tube attached to it.

"Now, there is only one safe way to take samples and Leo," Leo coughed. "Excuse me; Mission Specialist Dooley, will demonstrate. First, take the canister and attach it to the spout, then push down and turn it forty-five degree-" Leo wasn't able to push it down so Davenport had to help him. "To create an air tight seal. Then, pull the handle."

Bree started laughing and we all turned to her. She was on the phone, but texting instead. "LOL, Owen."

"Bree!"

"Oh, come on!" Bree exclaimed. "Why do I have to pay attention all the time? Strong, smart, fast. Let's just do this already." Bree used her super speed to run away, but she slammed into the lab doors. Ouch.