Save Me

There will be POV switching throughout this chapter. It will be between Alex's POV and No one's POV. Enjoy!

"Wake up you worthless bitch." I heard the voice of my father demand.

I groaned and winced as pressure spread throughout my skull. I tried clutching my head with my hand, but couldn't. Curious, I opened my eyes and glanced down at my hands. They were tied behind my back.

"Why are you doing this?" I whimpered, not bothering to look at the bastard I called my father.

"Because you sent me to prison." He spat. "Look at me!"

I flinched at the volume and slowly turned my head to look at him. My breath hitched in my throat when I saw what was in his hand. A gun. I got a good look at my father and bit my lip. His eyes were full of fury and his jaw was clenched. If he were to kill me, he would have no remorse. He wouldn't care. That's what scared me. No longer able to look at my father, I scanned the room we were in. I immediately recognized it as our old basement, meaning that we were in our old house. I knew no one bought the house after I moved out because there was too much damage.

"Please let me go." I begged, tears pricking my eyes.

"Why should I?" He asked, tracing my jaw with the tip of his gun. "You deserve to suffer like I did."

"You deserved to be in jail." I closed my eyes and sucked in a deep breath. "You abused me for over a year. You deserve to rot in hell."

"You bitch!" He yelled and whacked my jaw with the gun. My head whipped to the other side and I gasped in pain. There would definitely be a bruise later.

"They will find you." I told him, my voice slightly wavering.

"Who?" He crouched down so he was leveled with me since I was sitting on the floor. "That pathetic family you've been staying with? Or the cops?"

I gulped. "The family I've been staying with is not pathetic. You are."

His jaw clenched and he stood up. Just when I thought he was going to walk away, he did something I didn't expect. He pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger.

Xxx

"Davenport!" Chase yelled as he entered the lab with his siblings. His face was stained with tears and his hair was wild from running his fingers through it.

When Chase watched Alex go into the woods to retrieve the soccer ball, he knew something was wrong when she didn't walk out. He ran into the woods and searched frantically for his girlfriend, but she was nowhere in sight. His heart dropped and he tears started to well up in his eyes. He knew what happened. She was taken by her father. He immediately ran out of gym and informed all his siblings. They ran out of the school and went home to tell Davenport what was happening. They didn't care that they left school without informing anyone.

"What's going on, guys?" Davenport asked, looking up from his workstation. "And why aren't you in school?"

"Alex is gone." Leo informed his step-father.

"What?" The inventor asked, standing up. "What do you mean she's gone?"

"We were in gym and we had to go outside since we were playing soccer." Chase began. "The ball got kicked into the woods and Alex went after it. She never came out."

"So you think her father took her?"

"That's the only explanation!" Chase yelled.

"Chase, you need to stay calm. Freaking out won't help Alex." Davenport soothed. Chase reluctantly nodded. "Alright, we have to figure out where he took her."