Bro Down

Bree, Chase, and I were all down in the lab hanging out, but there was only one annoying thing that was occurring. Chase was making these weird noises. I tried ignoring the noises and I could tell that Bree was too, but she gave in and put the magazine she was reading down.

"Okay, what's up with all of the happy, squeaky hamster noises?" She asked. "Did you finally grow a chest chair?"

"No," Chase replied. "I grew two." He held up two fingers and smirked.

"We didn't need to know that, babe." I told him.

He ignored me. "Actually, this is a little something I like to call Adam's payback." He was setting up a trap with rope and he kind of looked a bit insane while doing it.

"For what?" I asked.

"Don't you guys remember what happened last Thursday?"

Bree and I looked at each other before remembering what happened.

Flashback

"Adam, there is no way you can clear that counter." Leo told the oldest bionic.

Adam made a bet with Leo that he could clear the counter using his super strength. Leo didn't think he could do it. I found the bet ridiculous, but no one cared about what I thought.

"I can reach that easy." Adam said.

"I've seen him do it." Bree said.

Suddenly, the front door opened and Chase walked in. "Hey, what you guys talkin' about?"

"This." Adam said and before I could even blink, he lifted Chase up in the air and threw him against the counter. I winced as his back made contact with the chairs.

"Told you." Leo said.

End of Flashback

"We all love the bionic brother toss." Bree said.

"Yeah?" Chase asked. "Well, let's see how he likes this." As soon as those words escaped his lips, Adam and Leo walked into the lab.

Leo immediately spotted the trap and stepped over the rope. "Trap."

Since Adam was...Adam, he didn't get what was happening. "Trap what?"

Chase pressed a button on the remote he was holding and the rope tightened around Adam's foot, suspending him upside down by his ankle.

"Oh, yes! It worked! Now let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled." We all stared at him. "That came out wrong."

"Oh, the trap was on the floor." Adam realized.

"Yup. Now we're gonna play a game called "Human Pinata." But instead of candy, we're gonna guess what Adam had for lunch." Chase said.

"Ironically, I'm guessing it was candy." Leo said.

"You're forgetting one thing, Chase." Adam said. "I can use my heat vision to break free."

Adam then took that opportunity to use his heat vision and cut the rope. Adam fell down, but his head was the first thing to make contact with the floor. He stood up and smiled.

"Ha! Nice try!"

My eyes widened when I saw Adam's arm. It was bent behind his head.

"Adam." Bree said, gesturing towards his arm.

Adam looked at his arm. "Whoa, I never knew my arm could bend like that."

"Um, it can't." Chase told him.