Bionic Showdown

Alright, here's Bionic Showdown! Hope you guys like it! Enjoy!

I was relieved when Adam, Bree, and Chase returned from their mission, safe and sound. Leo and I went over to them, smiling. Well, I tried to smile. When you're sick, you tend to not smile. Yeah, I was sick. I always got sick and it wasn't fair. And this time is wasn't a cold. I had the freakin' stomach flu. Like, damn!

"Guys, that was awesome." Leo gushed. "You just prevented the biggest oil spill in history."

"Pretty slick, huh?" Chase punned.

"If only we could have prevented that disaster of a pun." Leo said, walking back over to his desk. Chase kissed my forehead since he knew I was sick.

"Uh, hey, Mr. Davenport, is there anything you'd like to say to us?" Bree asked him. "Rhymes with good job."

"The answers in the clue." Adam whispered. Davenport didn't look amused at all.

"What were you guys thinking?" He demanded.

"Nope, not even close. Two more guesses."

"You completely ignored my mission plan, improvised everything and jeopardized the entire mission." Davenport told them. I walked over to Leo and sat down on a chair that was next to his desk. This wasn't going to be good at all.

"Mr. Davenport, we bust our butts all the time." Chase said. "And all you ever do is sit around the lab making lists about what we did wrong."

"I do not just sit around making lists of things you did wrong..." He looked down at his tablet and held it close to his chest.

"That's true. He also practices Taekwondo in his tighty whities." Leo said, pretending to gag after. Even I gagged a little. And I wasn't sure if it was because of the stomach flu or because of the mental image of Davenport in his tighty whities.

"They are not tighty whities." Davenport defended. "'They're breathable exercise briefs!"

Eddy's annoying face appeared on the screen. "Whatever they are, keep your sweeping high kicks away from my screen."

"Look, you guys got lucky this time, but without my precise planning, you are opening up yourselves for disaster." Davenport started walking towards the elevator. "So just follow my orders."

"Well maybe your orders aren't always right." Chase said, causing my eyes to widen. Shut up, Chase!

Davenport stopped. "Um, excuse me?"

"He said 'well maybe your orders aren't always-"

"I heard him!" Davenport yelled, cutting Adam off. He walked away, leaving us alone.

"So, how was your day?" Leo asked, a smile on his face.

Xxx

Having the stomach flu really sucked. I was up all night tossing and turning, not to mention puking my guts. I swear I lost like, five pounds just from throwing up. As gross as it sounded, it was true. I knew I wouldn't be going to school today, so I just stayed in bed.

The door to my room opened, and in came Chase. I weakly waved. "How're you feeling?" He asked softly, taking a seat on my bed.

I shook my head. "I feel like shit." I croaked, my voice coming out all raspy. Puking all night really kills your throat.

"So I'm guessing you're staying home today?" He questioned, obviously joking.

"I'd slap you right now, but I'm too tired and weak." I laughed weakly.