{6}

"Goodnight." I said going up the steps to my room. I stayed in my bed wide awake for probably 3 hours before I got sick of it. I went to open my door to go downstairs when I realized it was nearly 3 am. I quietly grabbed my camera and headed out the door with my dog Vegas by my side. I walked down to Sweetwater river, a place that held a bitter sweet place in my heart. I stayed out for several hours before coming across an object laying on the ground by my feet.

• • • •

The whole town gathered around the bank of the river to try to get a glimpse of what happened. I had somehow managed to convince my father that Kevin called me and I came down without waking anyone and I casually decided to bring Vegas. There were only murmurs of what happened but there were two things that stuck out "Jason Blossom" and "Drowned". I saw Jughead come from beyond the hill and a quickly jogged over to him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Jason drowned." I said even though I knew that wasn't the full story. "Wait weren't you supposed to leave with Archie already?" He shrugged and silently walked away back from where he came from.

     The town was dark and quiet the following days and that was just when they thought he drowned. Little did anyone know I knew that both Jason and Cheryl crossed the river that day completely dry nor did anyone else hear the two gunshots.

    (A/n) that's right there were two also this isn't a full chapter it's just kinda a preface because it wouldn't be a good chapter on its own

Word Count: 288