23

I was home with Juggie and my family while we were eating dinner. When we heard a knock at my door my dad stood up and went to answer it.

    "The Ice Woman cometh." Jug mumbled as my father stepped to the side to show Cheryl entering the house.

    "Juggie!" I said elbowing him in the side. "Hey, Cheryl."

    "Hi, Y/n" She smiled before turning to Archie. "As a maj thank you for coming to maple banquet with me tomorrow, I wanted to give you this." She smirked as she opened up a guitar case. "84' Les Paul, in our signature color."

    Archie gasped at the red guitar inside the case and my and Jug continued to eat our pizza.

    "And Y/n." She beamed. "Here you go."

    I took the small box that she was holding out to me.

    "You can wear this to the banquet."

    I opened up the box to see a necklace with a sapphire welded to the chain. 

    "Remember, your fitting is tomorrow and remember your first Vixen practice." She smiled before saying her goodbyes and leaving.

    "Since when are you going to the Blossom's banquet and doing cheer?" My dad asked.

    "Cheryl and I are friends Dad she asked me to come." I rolled my eyes and went up to my room before he could argue with me about the Blossoms.

____________

     "Y/n, red looks amazing on you." Cheryl beamed as she met me when I walked in, referring to the red velvet dress that was made for me. The party had already started once I arrived, Jughead was fighting me on leaving.

    "Thank you Cheryl." I smiled as I pulled her into a hug. "Where is Archie?"

    "He's talking with Daddy last time I checked." She answered.

    "Thank you." I smiled before stepping away to find Archie.

    I saw Archie from across the room and went to him, he was talking to Clifford. When I got close Polly stepped in and Clifford saw me and came my way.

    "Miss Andrews may I have a word with you?" He said as he lead me to another room where it was more private.          

     After my talk with Clifford I very quickly made my way outside. I saw Cheryl out by the pool and approached her.

     "Cheryl, I'm so sorry but I-I gotta go." I stuttered as tears rolled down my face. "Something bad happened." 

    "Yeah of course" She said sadly. "I'll see you at school."

    I quickly left, running home, after taking off my heels of course. I entered my house, slamming the door behind me. Running up the steps I heard yells behind me. I ran into my room jumping into the bed.

    "Y/n! What's wrong?" Jughead said coming to my side. "Y/n, shhh. It's okay."

     Jughead pulled me in for a hug and let me cry softly in his arms.

    "Did you have another freak out, about Jason?" He asked gently.

    "Y-yeah." I said slowly. "Just being around his family and his house I guess."

    "Okay babe, come on." He brought my head up. "Let's get you changed and in bed."

    I turned around to let Jughead unzip my dress.

    "You look beautiful." He said softly as he unzipped the dress. It dropped to the floor, leaving me in my underwear. He came around me and helped me step out of my dress. He looked me up and down a couple times before mumbling an apology and giving me one of his 'S' shirts.

    "Thank you." I said  gently before climbing into bed with Jughead following me.

    Jughead wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I sniffled a couple times making him pull me closer.

    "Go to bed Y/n." He said softy but I was already drifting into sleep.

_____________

    "Y/n, I'm about to head out." My dad said as he carried bags to the door. My dad was going to Chicago to finalize the divorce papers with my mom. "I know the whole thing with your mom has been a lot for you since you came back. And I know since you used to live down there.."

    "I'm fine dad." I smiled weakly. "You and Mom always fought, this needs to happen. It needs to be over with."

    "Yeah." He nodded. "If you need anything just call. Also tell Jughead I said happy birthday."

    Jughead's birthday was tomorrow and he already told me he hated it so Archie told me to take him to the double feature showing at the Bijou.

    I went to head to school after I talked to my father and ended up showing up right in time for first period. I went through my day casually, instead of going to lunch I stayed in to work on the Blue in Gold. After quite a while I heard footsteps approach and Betty's voice emerge from the now painful silence.

    "So Y/n, did you know it's Jugheads birthday tomorrow?" She asked.

    "Yeah of course." I said looking up at her. "We are going to the Bijou and then coming back to the house to...hang out?" I said sounding more like a question.

    "Well." She chuckled. "Sorry to ruin your night but we are throwing Jughead a surprise party!" She beamed.

    "Betty.." I groaned. "Jughead hates that kind of stuff."

    "He's never had a party, Mr. Jones told me." She continued.

    "When did you talk to FP?" I was shocked.

    "I called him, asked him to come." She informed me.

    I get that Betty and Jug were like best friends but sometimes I feel like she does stuff like this cause she likes him. Jughead always says she's just nice and I love Bets but still.

"Betty, Jughead just wants to go out to the movies. What if we just go to Pops after our movie?" I proposed.

"Come on." She begged. "We always do that, let's do something special."

"There is nothing I can do to stop this can I?"

"Actually I need your help." She smiled sweetly. "Bring Jug home after the first movie."

"Fine by me, I'm only going for American Werewolf."

Word Count: 1k

So I know this isn't my best but this book is wrapping up and I have major writers block on this story and I want everything I have planned to turn out good.