22

"Y/n!" I heard Juggy yell behind me. "Y/n,  Baby-shhh, it's okay."

   "I had to tell her." I sobbed into his chest.

    "I know Baby it's okay." He said softly as he ran his fingers through my hair. "You're okay."

    "Jughead?" I cried.

    "Yeah baby?" He asked.

    "Is Betty mad about FP?" I looked up into his eyes.

    I knew Betty and Jughead were close friends and I didn't want them to break apart.

    "No, she's fine. Don't worry about it." He said placing his hand on the side of my face "Are you okay?"

    "I'm getting better." I stifled. "Juggy we need to talk to your dad about Jason. I know we've been putting this off but everything that has come out the drugs and Jason I just think we need to-"

    "Okay babe, we'll go talk to him." He said before leaning down to place a gentle kiss on my lips.

    Juggy and I made our way to Sunnyside trailer park on the Southside. I was rarely in the Southside but the second you stepped foot past the boundary you could tell you weren't on the Northside. The streets were darker and dirtier, people were less friendly, and you saw way more leather Serpent jackets.

    We eventually approached FP's trailer and without a word between us  Jughead looked at me and I nodded. Jug opened the door and I heard a familiar voice say his name.

    "Dad, Y/n  Andrews." Jughead said gesturing between us before realizing it was dumb since I'd met him before. I'd literally seen him about an hour ago.

    "It's good to see you again Mr. Jones." I smiled at him.

    "Two times in a night." He chuckled. "The pleasure is mine. How about you two sit down?"

    "This isn't really a social call." Jughead spoke,

    "No. I didn't expect it would be after the Andrews Twins showed up at the bar." He looked at me.

    "Sorry about that." I said softly.

    "We know the Serpents had some kind of drug thing going on with Jason Blossom." Juggy explained.

    "What? Where did you here that?" FP asked.

    "Jason's girlfriend."

    "My friend's sister." I added.

    "The kid needed some money, to get away. A clean-cut kid like that, no ones gonna expect him of running. So we helped him, he helped us."

    "Jeez Dad! Did you tell the cops that?" Jughead asked.

    "What do you think?" FP looked at Jughead.

    "Well they know now, Polly told them. So if they haven't come by yet, they will be." Jug sighed.

    "Did you ever speak with Jason...personally?" I finally spoke up.

    "My guys gave him so product. When it wasn't delivered we figured he'd took off with our stash, until..."

    "Until Jason's body was found in Sweetwater River." I sighed.

    Jughead and FP looked at each other in silence, until FP spoke up.

    "Anything else you wanna ask?" FP said.

    "Did you have anything to do with Jason Blossoms death?" I could tell Jughead didn't want to know the answer.

    "You really think I could do that?" FP sounded disgusted.

    "It's the dark ages Dad, I dont really knoe what to think anymore." Jug replied.

    "I'm not a perfect father Jughead, no getting around that, but... I'm no killer" FP muttered.

    Juggy nodded, we both said goodbye and left the trailer. We walked away from the trailer and I eventually stopped him.

    "Babe, do you believe him?" I said quietly.

    "Yeah... I do." He told me, I nodded. "Do you?"

    "Yeah Juggy, I do." I smiled up at him.

Juggy and I stayed quiet for a second before he wrapped an arm around my waist and a hand on my face. He pressed a kiss on my lips and I kissed him back. I raised my hands to his jaw and pulled him closer. Eventually we both pulled away from each other for air. He looked down at me and smiled.

    "Come on, you need to go talk to Arch." I spoke softly before stepping away and pulling him by his hand.

    We made our way to the corner of Third and Elm, the corner where Betty and my house met.

    "Come on Jughead, hurry up." I laughed as I pulled on his arm.

    "Hey, hey baby." He said pulling back on me.

    "What is it Jug." I laughed but was quickly cut off by him pressing his lips on mine. Both of this hands wrapped around my waist and travelled up and down my torso. He hummed softly and pulled me closer to him.

    "Baby, come on." I said in between kisses. "We can do this later."

    "Fine." He said pulling away from me, still keeping his arms around me.

    "Now come on hurry up." I giggled before running across the vacant street and into my house.

    We came into the house, being greeted by my dad. I went up to my room and Jughead went to Archie's. I got ready for bed and laid down, at some point I must have fallen asleep because the next morning I woke up with my boyfriends arms wrapped tightly around me.

Word Count: 860