(7)

"So, I usually start off my tours with a little history and context." Betty said leading me and I new Raven haired girl named Veronica down the hall. "Riverdale High first opened its doors in 1941"

"And hasn't been redecorated since, apparently." The new girl said. "Honestly, I feel like I'm wandering through the lost epilogue of Our Town. So what's the social scene like here? Any night clubs?

"A strip club called the Ho Zone and a tragic gay bar called Innuendo." Kevin said coming around the corner. "Friday nights, football games and then tailgate parties at the Mallmart parking lot. Saturday night is movie night, regardless of what's playing at the Bijou, and you better get there early, because we don't have reserved seating in Riverdale. And on Sunday nights... thank god for HBO." He continued.

"Veronica Lodge, Kevin Keller." Betty introduced. Veronica's new here. Kevin is -"

     "Gay, thank God. Let's be best friends." She said shaking his hand. "Have you two met." She said gesturing to me and Kevin.

    "Yeah we're freiends." I answered.

    "Best friends." He corrected and I nodded.

    "Is it true what thy say about your Dad?" Kevin asked and Betty and I shot him dirty looks.

    "That he's the devil incarnated? I stand by my father." She stiffened. "Does everyone here know?" We all stayed quiet. "Wonderful, twenty minutes in and I'm already the blue Jasmine of Riverdale High." She said walking ahead of us.

    We walked for a little while while Betty talked more about Riverdale High before Veronica stopped us.

    "There's the hottie we were with last night." She said looking at Archie from across the hallway. The Red-Headed Ansel Elgort. Is he your Boyfriend?" She asked.

    "No we're just friends."

    "No, he's straight." Kevin said at the same time.

    "In that case mind putting in a word?" She asked continuing down the hall. "I've tried every flavor of boy except orange"

    I wanted to throw up.

    "Actually to clarify Archie and Betty aren't dating but they are endgame." Kevin said.

    "What do you think of him (y/n)?" Veronica asked me. I along with Betty and Kevin laughed at this but Veronica seemed very confused. "What?" She asked.

    "Archie is my twin brother." I clarified.

    "Oh! Sorry I had no idea." She apoligized.

    "Plus (y/n) is in a serious committed and quite adorable relationship with Riverdales most socially impaired young man."

    "How serious?" Veronica asked ignoring Kevins last comment.

    "We only got together this summer" I elaborated before shooting Kevin a dirty look. "And he's not 'socially impaired'  he's...eccentric."

    "Mhm sure." He relpied.

    "Anyways Betty, Archie is all yours." I said.

    "You should ask him to the semi-formal then." Veronica suggested.

    "She should but I heard it might be getting canceled because of what happened to Jason. They are gonna tell us at the assembly today." Kevin said.

    "Who's Jason and what happened to him." Veronica said obviously not knowing how big of a deal it was. We all stopped and stared at each other.