Chapter 15 - Few Days More

I walked to my unit. It was almost 2 in the morning when I got home. As usual, Akashi walked me home. When will I ever learn how to know directions?

I took my keys and unlocked the door. My eyes looked at Kagami's door. I saw his light open from outside a while ago and I could still hear some muffled voices from inside.

I wished I could see them again after I leave but it was simply impossible. So I should make the best of it.

"Aria-kun?"

I turned and stared at Kuroko with a smile. I'm going to miss this guy. Every one of them. Kuroko's eyes widened a little. He already sensed something was wrong. I don't know how he does it. His observational skills are exceptional.

"Aria-kun. What's wrong?"

I looked back at my door. It's funny how you would only notice and give importance to a thing when it's too late. When you know you'll never see it again. Ugh, when will these tears stop. "I'm going to miss you, Kuro-kun and the whole team."

He looked down. "You're leaving?"

"Yeah..." I took a deep breath and wiped the tears that kept falling down. "In a few days time, I'll be gone." And I'm not coming back anymore.

I ran to Kuroko and hugged him. He hugged me and soothe my back by rubbing circles. "I'm going to miss you, too."

"Can we just act like I said nothing?"

He pulled himself away and messed my hair which made me smile automatically. "Whatever you say, Aria-kun."

He wiped the tears on my face with a smile. "You should get back inside. They might be looking for you."

"Before you go..." I was about to walk in to my apartment when Kuroko said that so I stopped. "Can you answer me truthfully?" I nodded. "How did you predicted everything?"

I wasn't surprised that he knew that. Words sure spreads around faster. "I don't know if you're going to believe me but I know everything. What happened in Teiko and what's going to happen in your next games. That's all I can say."

He smiled understandingly. "I believe you."

"You're not going to ask me what's going to happen?" I asked, curious.

Kuroko just shook his head. "It's better for me not to know." He bowed and turned the doorknob of Kagami's door. "Good night, Aria-kun."

"Good night. Kuroko." I whispered sadly.

I opened the door to my unit and laid on the couch with my arm covering my eyes. I picked my phone when I felt it vibrate.

From: Kagami

Kuroko told me.

I heaved a sigh and placed the phone on the coffee table. Just a few days more. Before I knew it, my eyes drooped until sleep had taken over me.

"Kagamoron! Hurry up!"

He scowled at me and walked faster. "Why am I even on this?" He complained.

"You wanted to spend time with Aria-kun before she goes, Kagami-kun." Kuroko explained.

Kagami glared at Kuroko. "Shut up!"

I rolled my eyes and looped my arms on their arms. "Aw, Kagami! That was so sweet!" I teased and tiptoed to reach his face and pinch his cheeks.

"Ah! That hurts, Aria! Let go!" He ordered gruffly in a muffled voice. I pulled his cheek before letting it go to annoy him. "I regret asking you to come with us!" He shouted.