Chapter 26 - Training Camp

Aria

That Kise Ryouta. I'm going to kill him the first second I see that yellow-colored-hair tattletale. There will be bloodshed. Bloody bloodshed. He will die a slow, painful death. Mark my words.

How dare he just spread a gossip that isn't even true?! I dated Akashi? I mean, where did he even get that? I haven't even met the guy. Ugh, what if that Akashi thought that I was the one who's spreading that horrid gossip about me?

He should consider being a papparazzi someday because he won't be using that pretty face of his once I torture him. I swear upon Midorima's lucky item, I will kill him.

If Kuroko hadn't tell me, I would be the oblivious one because most of the players from different schools know about that story.

"Somehow, Aria's black aura is starting to creep me out." I heard Fukuda whisper to Kawahara. How could I even call that a whisper if I heard it clearly?

"Aria-kun, you're scaring everyone." Kuroko calmly informed. "You need to calm down."

I pouted. "I can't rest in piece until I rip Kise's head apart." I shouted then laughed maniacally. I heard Kuroko sigh and pat my head.

"Aria-kun, you should calm down and think about what to do. Then you can kill him in the training camp." He said.

I felt a light bulb lit above my head as my eyes started twinkling. "You're right. I'll kill him in his sleep!"

"Kuroko! Don't encourage her!" Hyuga yelled.

We just woke up. We all slept at Kagami's place last night. They thought it would be a great idea before we head over to the training camp.

According to Koga-senpai, all of the best players from different colleges are invited to participate. So that means Kise will be there and I can kill him there.

But to be honest, it felt like a reunion of our generation's high school basketball. It will only be familiar faces.

But because I don't have anything to do, I decided to come with them in exchange of being a manager for one group.

Riko will be one of the other managers also because of her afformidable skills to scan and analyze a player's potential.

Then me because I'm just so clingy that I invited myself to come with them.

"Kagami, do you think everyone will be there?"

His eyes were covered by his arms as he laid on the sofa while I sat on the floor, leaning my head on his stomach. "I don't know." He said with a rough and husky voice. "But as far as I know, the Generation of Miracles didn't participate last year."

"Why?"

"Who knows? I don't understand how those morons think." He answered lazily. "Why are you even asking?"

"I don't know. I just felt that I was close to them besides Kise." I answered, shrugging then yawned. "Move."

"I was your punching bag last night. Give me a break, Aria. I need rest." He grumbled sleepily, yawning. I pushed him to the side and laid beside him. "O-oi! What--"

"Shut up, I also need sleep! I didn't know that punching you was so tiring." I mumbled and snuggled closer to him.

I felt him sigh and wrap an arm around me awkwardly to keep me from falling. "What am I going to do with you?" He whispered.

"Just don't let me fall because if I did, I'll make sure to punch the living hell out of you." I mumbled sleepily with one eye open.

"But you're the one who's  making me fall again..." He whispered before I could sleep. HUH?!