Chapter 32 - Calm Before The Storm

This is ridiculous!

"Sei-tan, shouldn't you be at your house?" I asked as I stared at this devil of a boyfriend I had in front of me.

He smirked and took his luggage from under the table. "This is my home now." He announced, bringing his luggage close to my dresser.

"What? How? Why? When?" I demanded.

Akashi seems unfazed as he continues rearranging everything. "I need a desk."

"There's no desk in here!" I answered. I was riding an emotional rollercoaster right now. Part of me was happy that I get to be with him 24/7. Annoyed because he didn't ask for my permission. Angry 'cause he barged in like he's the owner. Mind you, he had my key duplicated already. All in all, most of the emotions I was feeling were mostly negative.

"Then buy one." He retorted, calmly but the tone of his voice screamed dominance.

I let out a sigh. Why would I even argue with this guy? It would be useless because he'll win an argument any day.

"You'll buy it with me." I stated.

He glared at me. "No, you should hire an interior designer. This place is dull." He commented as his eyes roamed around the area of my room. His eyes stopped at a certain wall filled with pictures. He walked closer to have a better view.

The wall was filled with pictures of Seirin, me, my friends, and other players. He took one from the collage and ripped it to pieces. It was a picture of me and Kagami. I flinched as I saw him threw it in the nearest bin. It was the only picture I had with that moron.

"You shouldn't have done that." I mumbled quietly as I opened the bin and took the picture. "He's still my best friend, Sei."

Akashi glared at me. Obviously, ignoring what I felt. "I don't care."

My lips twitched as I glared back at him. "You care about me, right?" I asked. He was silent. "If you really care about me then you should care for the people and things I love." I emotionally stated as I looked at his cold dual-colored eyes.

He let out a sigh. "Can you stay away from him? Until he has moved on?" He tried to calmly speak.

I smiled and gave him a hug. "Thank you."

"I'm sorry." Slowly, I can feel the old Akashi dominating his inner battle with the other Akashi.

Akashi had been trying to be sweeter but no pick-up lines, much to my dismay. I would sure kill for an Akashi pick-up line. He made sure to not do it again due to the negative/comedic reactions.

I asked it for him at the hotel we stayed at when we went to the beach.

You must be wondering what my punishment for disobeying was...

Well, unfortunately, nothing happened. Oops, I mean, Yay! Nothing happened. He just told me to sing for him until he sleeps.

Yes, he turned me into his mother. What a jerk, he is.

Anyway, I kept my mouth shut everytime we fight so he wouldn't get irritated. I would always lose in the end, anyway, so why bother prolonging the argument.

After that hug, I left Akashi to unpack and do whatever he wants to do in my room. He seems tired so I'm sure he would be asleep after that.

It was a boring day so I took my laptop and turned the gadget on. I clicked on the icon of Google Chrome and started typing facebook's website. I logged in and scrolled down to my news feed.

Most of the people on ny friends list are basketball players and managers from different teams.

Momoi Satsuki: Best feeling in the world for guys: She sings you a song while she watches you sleep. (Insert Photo) -with Aria Torres and Akashi Seijuro