Luke; Spoofs (Just for Fun e__O)

Luke SPOOFS:

Which one would you like to be added into the actual story.... Or all...? LOL

1.) "Put the mask down and no one gets hurt," I growled low in my throat. Glaring angrily, I extended one hand, palms upward. The threat hung in the air as I stared directly into the opposing party's eyes.

The cat's tiny white teeth bit into the mask. It bit down harder on the scarlet porcelain, I could hear the tiny cracking sounds. I cringed.

"My favorite Mask," I whimpered softly.

2.) "I really don't think this is my style." I stared at myself in the long mirror.

"Nonsense," the stylist snorted, waving a manicured hand in my direction. "You look dashing."

"Dashing...?" I trailed off uncertainly.

It was a knee length, sparkling silver dress. Strapless. Sniggering echoes from the room's corner. "Shut up, Rayne!" I snapped. Slowly I turned around,

"Does this dress make me look fat?"

3.) "Where are you going?" Lynnie asked me. She peeked over the top of her book.

I picked up a tub of butter before heading out the door, calling over my shoulder.

"I'm going to go practice my crumpet."

4.) "Here Luke!" Lynnie rung a little golden bell. "It's dinnertime!"

I could see the nauseaus fumes rising from the plate in her hand. Was spaghetti supposed to crawl? I could feel my stomach churning.

"Luke! Lukey! Lucky Luke Mc. Luker... LOL!"

5.) "I'm afraid we have some bad news, Luke." The doctor eyed me seriously.

"What is it?" I could feel the fear rising, what horrible disease had I contracted?

"You're been diagnosed with an obscure branch of mental insanity and OCD. It's the Mask Obsanity..."

"NOOOO!"