Rayne and Lynnie; The Undertaker

"Are you sure about this?" I peered around the door, glancing at Rayne.

"Positive," she replied brazenly, "he's the best there is."

"But-"

The door was flung open. A thin, lazy smile was plastered over his pale face. The tall hat flopping into his face, a curtain of gray hair splayed around him.

"Hello~" he purred.

"I-er.." I stepped back warily.

"Come in! Come in!" he flounced away. I threw a look at Rayne who merely shrugged and sauntered through the door.

I looked pointedly away from the jars of organs floating in strange liquids.

"Sit!" he waved a sleeved arm around his humble abode. I glanced around,

"Where?" There were only coffins. I perched, unsure, on the edge of one.

"I'll bet you're here about my deluxe coffin, eh?" he asked Rayne. She shook her head hurriedly.

"I'm here about the murders."

"Ahh..." he stroked at his chin, "Well you need to pay for this information."

Rayne growled before rummaging in her pocket. She pulled out a black eye patch. I looked quizzically at her and she smiled. She put it on, securing it over her eye.

*POOF*

Suddenly, in all his glory, Sebastian appeared. He was wearing a velvet black tux. Everything was meticulously clean, even the white handkerchief seemed to sparkle. He placed one white-gloved hand over his chest,

"What do you desire, Master?"

"The Undertake wants payment," she responded shortly.

He seemed to pale as the Undertake salivated behind him.

"I... I understand."

We turned to exit, and as the door swung closed he turned to look at us. His gaze was piercing.

"You are not, under any circumstance... Allowed to look."

And the door swung close.

Three... Two... One...

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The shack shook.

Sebastian opened the door, his hair slightly askew. A smile was on his face.

"What did you do?!" we spluttered at the same time.

Smiling even more broadly he replied,

"It's a secret!"