PandorE; Spoofs

PandorE Spoofs:

1.) I walked up to the entrance. The blinding crimson lights flashed in my eyes, the words crawling over the edifice like tattoos.

"This is Moulin Rouge?" Lynnie asked from the side of me.

"Uh..." I peered through the door. The images were mentally scarring. "I guess so?"

"What is that?" Lynnie looked aghast, pointing at the feathery can can dancers.

"I dunno... BUT LETS GO!" Slipping by the bouncer we sprinted into the crowded dance floor.

"Oh yeah!" Bringing the U.S to the French.

2.) Dun Dun Dun Dun DUUUUUUUNN

When the happiness turns it's back on the world. There is one to step up and rid the world of evil...

SUPER PANDORE COMMENTER!

DEFENDER OF COMMENTLESS WORKS AND POOR INVISIBLE WRITERS!

She saves the world. One comment at a time.

3.) "Hey," I asked Lynnie, "What are you buying?"

"This!" she proffered a black eyepatch, her face brimming with happiness.

"What the heck?" I shook my head, "Why are you buying this?"

"Watch." Smiling she put it on her head.

Suddenly, everything was alight with sparkles. She was swept up in Sebby's arms, his cool smile gazing down at her.

"Your wish is my command," he whispered.

"GIVE ME THAT!" I snatched it out her hand and put it on myself.

In a second, Grell was at my side.

"This is heaven."

4.) "Rayne. Rayne. RAYNE!"

I snapped upwards, "What?"

Lynnie peered at me, "What are you watching?"

"That." I pointed across the room where Sebby was leading Grell, clothed in a carmine red dress around a ballroom.

"Wow."

12 years later.

"Wow."

~So many more.

this is for you, my love- my moulin rouge(: