- True Poet II -

Bruh

This is part two you babes

Sorry it sucks ass

;-)

__________

"W-wait a sec-"

A loud thud echoed across the thin walls of the room. Pieces of plaster flew out of its place, falling to the ground from the strong impact.

Yoongi had somehow positioned himself into a cage, barricading Namjoon with his arms and legs. Still recovering from shock, Namjoon let out a yelp when he felt Yoongi trailing his hands under the thick layers of fabric.

"Hyung, I don't think this is a good idea."

Namjoon squirmed under Yoongi's touch. His touches were ginger and soft. Fingers traced every curves and lines slowly. Namjoon tried hard not to gasp in pleasure whenever those hands reached unseen territory of his body.

Clenching his teeth, the younger harshly pushed off the small rapper's figure and struggled to cover his exposed chest. During the heat of the moment, Yoongi had managed to rip the shirt off of him. Literally, ripped.

Namjoon shuddered at the thought of Yoongi's sudden change of behavior.

"Come on, Joon. No one's gonna come in here." Unable to contain his pout, Yoongi stood up from the carpeted floor and pulled Namjoon by his wrists.

Once their distance was closed, Yoongi mashed his lips onto the younger. It took Namjoon by surprise and he jerked in response.
As swiftly as he did, Yoongi wrapped his other arm around the thin rapper's waist, securing their position.

Ah shit. I'm really in trouble now.

Shrugging off the thought, Yoongi changed the course of the kiss and entered his tongue. The warmth of another person's mouth was a new feeling for Namjoon and he couldn't help but melt into the heat. Unknowingly, his arms hooked over the older's shoulder, attempting to bring their heads closer (if it was even possible).

Soon, they were pretty much on the full make out process. Hands running up and down their bodies, lips crashing and breaths panting.
The constant friction of their clothes brings them on the edge, almost tearing the layers of fabric apart. Eyes closed, consuming the addicting pleasure. Their tongues traced the insides of their mouths, studying every detail.

The whole ordeal was so bizarre and beautiful and surreal, Namjoon almost forgot that he wasn't dreaming.

"Time out." Namjoon pulled away from the kiss, leaving trails of saliva by his bottom lip. Yoongi leaned in to lick it clean.

"Stop..." Not wanting to lose themselves again, Namjoon took a few steps away from the elder. Yoongi's face was flushed with pure lust whilst Namjoon was looking genuinely worried.

"What are we doing?" Namjoon's voice was low with bewilderment. His eyes were dark slits, filled with a look of fear, tainted with some of the lingering desire still ablaze.

"I was going to help you find your kink." As easy as it was said, Yoongi shrugged his shoulders when the younger rapper giggled in response. He was being serious about it though.

"Well, whatever it is, it doesn't have to be now." Namjoon bit his lip. "Hell, it doesn't even have to be you, hyung."

"I know. But honestly, I couldn't really care less about what you think."

Namjoon noticed the sudden shift of atmosphere. The air turned heavy and a sickeningly sweet vibe filled the small space of the studio.

Yoongi was still, not moving nor averting his eyes off Namjoon. He had a very prominent gaze, dark with danger. His body stanced in a position like he was ready to pounce. Then, he fucking licked his lips.