- "Hyung" -

Genre : ??

Pairing : MinJoon

____________

He was nervous. With the constant beading sweats trickling down his nape, lingering around his slightly flushed skin, Jimin was nowhere near in a state of ease. And he shouldn't have to feel so, what he was about to do was nothing of an illegal act, but still it made him jitter and thrilled, knowing the pleasure it would send him despite it's guiltiness.

"Come on, just do it." His own husk of a whisper said to himself, short, plump fingers began reaching for the table, rather for something on it - a phone, he knows all too well that isn't his.

With a single press of the button, Jimin unlocked the screen using a whiff of his strong memory - he hadn't even stutter as he filled in the pin number - the whole thing stuck to him like glue on the back of his head. Numbers had always been his forte, Jimin couldn't help but remind that himself, his smile creasing as he went to the phonebook and picked out a name - Namjoon.

Elation began filling him up, making him bloated with the fast thumping of his pulse - Jimin knows he had every right to feel dumb but he could not retain his excitement either, be it his actions should be considered... immature.

He pressed the green icon, waited for the ringing to go off and then it did on the third ring. On the other side of the line, he could hear a voice - Namjoon's voice all deep and sweet, honey-sweet and now with his chirpy tone, Jimin could probably taste the sugar in his tongue as the older spoke,

"Hey, hyungie! What's up?"

'Hyungie.' Jimin flinched a little in his seat. The greasy smudges of his smile started to wrinkle even more along the lines with an obvious attempt not to heave out a long and content sigh, pleased to hear what he just did.

It wasn't anything wrong to do this per say, to put it bluntly, Jimin just has a personal liking to the idea of Namjoon calling him that.

It riles him up in the best way.

"Hyung?" Namjoon echoed again upon hearing no response, his tone of worry laden and clear as he said, "Are you there?"

The second one was even better.

Jimin had to suppress his voice from uttering out a rasp growl behind his throat, as he would have to suppress his mind wandering about aimlessly at the thought of Namjoon writhing and squirming under him, his pretty little lips quivered and shook as he deliciously screamed out his name.

Jimin-hyung.

Agh, fuck.

"Hey, Joon." Unable to keep his voice in any longer, the younger male let usual his high-pitched tone be the replacement of his initial growl - he didn't want to be exposed in the worst way possible; him moaning out Namjoon's name over the phone.

"Jimin? What the fuck?" He'd heard the other question, probably cringing at his earlier self of mistaking the caller's ID - which should not have been his fault for assuming that it was his hyung that had called him. "Why are you on Seokjin's cell?"

"Uhh, my battery is dead."

___________

a little hanging but i just want to get this short one out there, seeming as this book hasn't been updated for a while.

enjoy this small draft that i wrote on 4 am one morning and that i may or may not continue