- Like Fire, Your Lips -

Pairing : VMon

Genre : Fluff

____________

He kisses him. He kisses him on the lips; hungry and ravish like he's afraid to let him go. Like the man writhing slightly beneath him would take off just as soon as he relaxes his grip around his chin -- Taehyung is afraid that Namjoon would push him away and dash through the door.

But he didn't. Instead Namjoon melts.

His plush lips felt on fire against the younger's own set of velvet red; he felt his jaw slack and wince under his skin as Taehyung tightens his fingers lacing around his cheek, trying to keep him from running away.

Namjoon obliges but he takes the opportunity to tease and playfully shifts his mouth from the gradually deepening kiss -- almost chortling out a laugh at how whiney Taehyung became at the lost of contact and he swallows a gasp as the younger above him uses both of his hands this time, to cup his flushed face.

"Hyung," he whines. "Stay still."

Namjoon grins. His pretty, pretty dimples makes it appearance for the first time that night and Taehyung wish he could somehow eat it. But he does have the brain to think that is a little weird to convey so he opts for another route and licks it instead.

Then he plasters his cheek flush against his hyung's heated skin, just by his collarbone. His lanky fingers twiddles and turns over the hems of his shirt as Taehyung places chaste kisses across most of the space he could find, well aware that the marks he leaves in trail will cause a massive ruckus from Namjoon the day after but he'll be damned if he doesn't do it.

He thrives off being a brat and to tease his hyung is just another play to go around.

"Taehyung," he hears the older rapper calls him incredulously and hunches his back up just so, enough to eye Namjoon from the crook of his neck. "did you just lick my dimples?"

Taehyung nips at a patch of skin and draws out a soft hum, his voice vibrates against Namjoon's neck, "mm.. no?"

"You brat, always lying." Namjoon breathes out. His chest is starting to feel heavy and full; like the pleasing air of arousal and nothing but soft fluff is slowly dousing itself all over his body. He enjoys that feeling too much.

He snakes a hand around Taehyung's waist and pulls him closer untill their noses are left brushing and he bits back a low moan when the younger presses hard lips under his ear.

" 'm not lying." Taehyung enunciates and bites playfully at his lobe to get his point through.

Namjoon jolts and hisses, "Ow. Shit, okay, okay!" He almost shoves him off but Taehyung's swift kiss stole his mind for a blank second.

His fingers comes back to where they intially perch; gripping hard on either side of Namjoon's cheek, caging him from the faintest idea of moving -- but the rapper is way past the thought breaking their lips apart, he wants more.

So gently, he cards his fingers through the younger male's silk-like locks (or in this case, they resemble much more of golden threads -- Taehyung suits blonde so beautifully, he's perfect) and spread his lips into a smile.

Taehyung pulls away merely inches and whispers against his lips. "You drive me crazy, hyung." His breaths are hot and it matches the dimly lit blaze ghosting behind his stare. Gingerly warms him yet dangerously scorching.

Namjoon, for the umpteenth time tonight, feels his breath hitch.

"I could have said that better myself."

_____________

Whoop dee doo sorry for the short chapter ive been busy

Edit : Whewh that covers the republising old chapters part

sorry for spamming yall

after this any chapters will be new