- Obsession -

Pairing : NamKook

Genre : fluff maybe?

___________

Jungkook didn't understand how or why did the thought never once properly occurred in his brain all these times before -- but Namjoon has got some pretty nice-looking lips, now that he's got a reasonable chance to thoroughly look at it.

They were currently facing each other; eyes leveled and foreheads mirrored -- with their upcoming album set on schedule the next few weeks, the boys were having one of their strenuous routined photoshoots. And as it so happens to turn out, the lead vocalist and rapper were aligned as a pair, much more infuriating, being the last ones to shoot.

So, needless to say, they were both pretty bumped out at this late. At the start of daybreaks, the group would already be huddling out of their dorms, tousling over feet and shoelaces as they race against the clock to make ends meet, the suffocating press of distress pushing heavily against their backs. They'd work and work till the sun shied away into slumber and when the nights came, their exhausting pattern didn't change.

It was a price they have to pay for to achieve the long-seeked goals, and these days, they find it a commonality to wear out their bones by now.

The watch laced around Jungkook's wrist stroke at a cold one o'clock in the morn and he lazily threw his gaze around to settle with the dark surroundings. Nothing stood out to him in particular, except the unusual vitality of the crews hustling around the studio like it was Christmas -- their eyes were wide-opened and mouths running as fast as their skimpy legs were. No one showed any plausible signs of fatigue or even sleepiness whatsoever, so naturally, they wouldn't care of his and Namjoon's well-being either, he supposed.

The scene made Jungkook sick and appalled so he directed his sight towards the older in front of him (who had looked as equally drained), just to ease his migraine a bit.

And that brings to the ongoing moment where he founds it almost unforgivable for himself if he were to tear away his gaze from Namjoon's red, plush -- and possibly after the effects of licking it way too often -- deliciously glistening sets of pucker.

Jungkook drooped his eyelids and peered closely; he traced over the outlines of the latter's lips, mapping the entire crimson shade and marveled at it from afar like a pretty rose with thorns that he didn't dare yet to reach. He wanted to. He'd imagined it before too.

Pushing his hyung against a cold tile, all the while burying his nose deep into the bronzed skin as he drinks in the enticing scent of sweat and arousal -- he'd have Namjoon singing him a lullaby when he plants love bites all over, his moans and whines would reverberate everywhere through the room and his heart.

Then, they'd kiss. Shy and awkward at first since Jungkook relishes on the older's blushing antics at times, but then it'd get much more abrasive with each stroke on the cheek and each grip on the waist.

It was an obsession, Jungkook had concluded. A day wouldn't go by as zephyr and breezy if he hadn't fantasize about Namjoon in his dreams before but today -- this moment, this second -- the younger man had came across another solid reason to not let his sinful guilt engulfs him just yet.

The younger knew that his fascination stuck out like a sore thumb (to the other staffs anyway) but he allowed himself to stare and stare some more till Namjoon, who had his focus flung out the window for a short while back then, felt Jungkook's eyes pierced through his skin and he turned around to lock gazes.

"Kook? What's wrong?"

Jungkook blinked, embarrassed for being caught red-handed but nevertheless didn't shift away, "Uh, nothing." He faked a nervous cough and ran a hand across his flushed neck.

Namjoon smiled. His eyes disappeared, due to the tire but his dimples redeemed it fairly. He stepped an inch closer, filtering his voice to sound softer because he didn't want anybody else to hear them. Namjoon reached out his hand and placed a gentle palm on Jungkook's head -- it was a miracle that the younger didn't melt into a puddle of mush yet, physically at least.

"I know you're tired, Jungkook. Me too. But just hang in there, okay? It'll be alright."

The hand caressed lovingly through Jungkook's sheen locks of black, if it weren't for the spectacle they were having before them, he might've just dove in and mashed his face with the rapper's right then and there.

But he chuckled instead. And made a mental note at how Namjoon giggled along cutely with it.

"Thanks, hyung."

___________

Can you tell me how it is? I feel a little off with this one haha

If it needs fixing i'll get right on it