- Oops -

Pairing : Namjin

Genre : Fluff / Humor

Summary :

Seokjin was eager to surprise Namjoon but it didnt really work out the way he planned.

__________

Like crystal beads, rain drops collided the ground. Night skies painted with purple hues, stars visible beneath the clouds. The cold breeze filled the air, tainting his skin with goosebumps.

It was a night worth remembering, not only for its beauty but also for its meaning.

Tonight was something Namjoon never thought he could have.

With every passing second, Namjoon anticipated the moment, he clasped his hands together. His eyes were blinded with a piece of cloth, just as Seokjin had asked him to.

Now, Namjoon stood still, seeing only dark and clueless as to what was to come. The cold wind lightly patting his jacket covered body, sending chills down his spine.

A warm touch submerged into his hands, letting the heat spread to his freezing fingers. In an instict, Namjoon wrapped his own fingers around them, quickly recognizing whose it was.

"Seokjin-hyung?"

A cold pause filled his eardrums, Namjoon felt a pang of anxiety hit him.

Was it Seokjin? Maybe it really was an unknown stranger. Quite possibly a harmful one at that.

With the sudden panic coarsing through his body, Namjoon frantically reached out his hands to uncover his eyes, but only to be stopped abruptly by the one before him.

"Woah, woah! Relax, Namjoon-ah. It's me."

Heaving a loud sigh of relief, Namjoon couldn't help but vent out his frustation. Really, all he wanted was to cover up his embarassment.

"Yah, you could've at least say something! I was really scared, you know?" Namjoon wanted to hit Seokjin by the shoulders but since he was practically blind at the moment, he ended up beating the air. The sight itself was ridiculous enough to make Seokjin burst out a cackle.

He couldn't really tell but Namjoon was sure that Seokjin had moved away from him, the obnoxious windshield laugh could be heard furthering away.

"Hyung! Where are you going? Don't leave me here!"

"Just stay put, Namjoon! Do not move!"

Of course he won't move. For all he knows the next step might be his last. Namjoon always had trust issues with Seokjin; what was to stop him from thinking that he won't pull another prank on him this time?

For a good 5 minutes, Namjoon felt his legs began to sore and that was making him antsy. He was never an impatient one to begin with, Seokjin taking too long for - whatever it was he was up to - made Namjoon heating up from the displeasure.

"Hyung, what are you even doing?" Tapping his foot in clear annoyance, the tone in Namjoon's voice was vivid with
Irritation. He hugged his shoulders, trying to regain the slightest bit of warmth, white mists huffing out with every breath.

"Okay! You can open your eyes now, Joon-ah!"

And when he did, a blinding ray of light shone on his view. Namjoon blinked to adjust to its level, eyes widening in seconds as soon as he read the neon wired lights, emitting purple radiance.

"Will you..."

"Make me the happiest man?" His words were cut off by a deep voice behind him; Namjoon flicked his head around only to be facing Seokjin, a smile plastered on his face.

Namjoon wanted to kiss him but Seokjin beat him to it. Their lips met, eyes closed as they enjoyed the warmth from the freezing night. Seokjin broke the kiss and burried his head into Namjoon's neck. Gingerly, Namjoon ran his fingers through the raven locks of his lover.

"Is this a proposal?"

Barely whispering out the words, Namjoon blew into Seokjin's pierced ears. The older hummed out, satisfied with the affectionate gesture. "The best one yet."

Slowly, he ran his hands up Namjoon's lean back, circling his motions to create a soothing touch. Obviously wallowing himself to the sensation, Namjoon let out a small mewl before chuckling out breathly.

"I would reconsider that."

"What?" Seokjin pulled back from the embrace; eyeing his boyfriend with a perplexed look on his face. His brows met to a point, rather confused at Namjoon's remark. "Why would you say that?"

Nothing more was said ( nothing more was needed ) when Namjoon gestured Seokjin to look over his previous lightings, the one he had worked so hard to achieve. The lights Seokjin spent many nights tampering with.

Truth be told, he was quite proud of it.

That is, untill he saw what Namjoon saw.

' WILL YOU MAKE ME THE FAPPIEST MAN ? ♥ '

___________

Yay updates!

This drabble was too random and its lame but meh

It was raining where i live and the cool ambiance kinda inspires me to write so here ya go

A short fluff written in 30 minutes or so